We’re coming to the end of our 15 month stay in Las Vegas. Jacob read our lease wrong, so it turns out our move out date is in April not May, which gives us an even tighter schedule to get through our extensive Las Vegas bucket list. Though we prefer foodcations, we know not everyone is as crazy about food, so we grouped types of activities together and listed food at the bottom.
This is an evolving list that continues to change as new things to eat, see, & do pop up in Las Vegas. Don’t forget to check the date at the bottom to see when this post was last updated.
THE ULTIMATE LAS VEGAS BUCKET LIST (101 Things to Eat, See, & Do):
O, Ka, Mystere, and Zumanity are our favorites. Just a warning in case you are traveling with family, Zumanity has a lot of raunchy, adult humor. We were unimpressed by Zarkana, and Jacob thought the Beatles Love was nothing special. We do want to see Michael Jackson next!
7. ⬢ Bellagio Fountains
8. ⬢ Hot Springs at Goldstrike Canyon
22. ⬢ Sunbuggy Fun Rides Over Sand Dunes
23. ⬢ Ice Skating at the Cosmopolitan (Winter Only)
24. ⬡ Tournament of Kings at the Excalibur
25. ⬢ ESPA at Vdara (Best Spa in Las Vegas)
26. ⬢ Flamingo Wildlife Habitat at Flamingo
27. ⬡ Siegfried and Roy’s Secret Garden & Dolphin Habitat
28. ⬢ Neon Museum / Neon Sign Graveyard
Alibi Las Vegas isn’t like any ordinary dinner theater show, or any show we’ve seen for that matter. It’s an interactive experience that is a cross between a show, scavenger hunt, comedy, and mystery, with food and drinks!
34. ⬢ Vegas Indoor Skydiving
35. ⬢ Absinthe
36. ⬢ Concert at The Colosseum at Caesars Palace (Mariah)
37. ⬢ Blue Man Group
38. ⬡ Jabbawockeez at Luxor
39. ⬡ Le Reve at the Wynn
40. ⬡ Zombie Burlesque at Planet Hollywood
41. ⬢ See a Stand Up Comedian (we saw Joel McHale)
42. ⬢ Aerial Silks or Lyra Fitness Classes by Cirque Performers
43. ⬢ Fremont Experience in Downtown Las Vegas
44. ⬢ Ethel M Chocolate Factory Tour and Botanical Cactus Gardens
45. ⬢ Springs Preserve Museum and Botanical Gardens
46. ⬢ Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area
47. ⬢ Valley of Fire State Park
48. ⬢ Hoover Dam Tour
49. ⬢ Zappos Tour
50. ⬢ Star Party on Mount Potosi
56. ⬢ The Aquarium at the Silverton Hotel
57. ⬡ Drive a Bulldozer with Dig This
58. ⬡ Boating in Lake Mead
59. ⬢ First Friday Las Vegas Art Walk
60. ⬢ Life is Beautiful Festival
61. ⬢ Las Vegas Foodie Fest
62. ⬢ Lawn Games at Gold Spike
63. ⬢ Hand of Faith at Golden Nugget – Biggest Golden Nugget in Existence
64. ⬢ Take your Million Dollar Photo at Binions
65. ⬢ Madame Tussauds Wax Museum at The Venetian
66. ⬢ Make a Sports Bet at Caesars Palace Race and Sports Book
67. ⬢ The Laundry Room (Speakeasy at Commonwealth)
68. ⬡ Clubbing (Hakkasan, Marquee, XS) / Day Clubbing (Marquee, Encore, Wet Republic)
69. ⬢ Banger Brewing (Brewery Tour or Bingo Night)
70. ⬡ Joseph James Brewery Tour
71. ⬢ Afternoon Tea at Mandarin Oriental
72. ⬢ 24 Hour Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
73. ⬢ Shake Shack at NYNY or In-n-Out Burger (Las Vegas is the only city that has both!)
74. ⬢ Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace
75. ⬢ Wicked Spoon Buffet
76. ⬢ Buffet of Buffets (Paris and Rio are the better ones)
77. ⬡ Rose. Rabbit. Lie – A Dinner Theater Experience
78. ⬡ Joel Robuchon at MGM Grand
79. ⬢ L’Atelier de Joel Robuchon (MGM Grand)
80. ⬢ Raku
81. ⬢ Sweets Raku
82. ⬡ Restaurant Guy Savoy
83. ⬢ Bouchon Bakery at the Venetian
84. ⬡ Picasso at Bellagio
85. ⬡ Le Cirque at Bellagio
86. ⬢ Gordon Ramsay BURGR
87. ⬡ The Steak House at Circus Circus
88. ⬢ Giada Restaurant in the Cromwell
89. ⬢ Lotus of Siam
Some articles have said they have best Thai food in the U.S. I personally think LA had better Thai food, but this is the best Thai food in Vegas. Make reservations because it gets crowded and expect terrible service, and I’m not just talking about the typical bad Asian service.
90. ⬢ Oyster Bar at Palace Station
91. ⬢ Carson’s Kitchen (our favorite new restaurant in DTLV)
92. ⬢ Hot and Juicy (not as good as N’awlins but better than most on the west coast)
93. ⬢ Tonkatsu Kiyoshi
94. ⬢ Honey Toast and Japanese Tapas at Ichiza
95. ⬢ Philly Mac & Cheese Steak at Park on Fremont
96. ⬢ Bachi Burger
97. ⬢ Heart Attack Grill
Diners wear hospital gowns, while nurses and doctors take orders of single, double, triple, quadruple bypass burgers. If you’re over 350 pounds you get to eat for free. You go for the experience, not so much for good eats, but the food wasn’t as gross as I expected. :)
98. ⬢ Serendipity 3 (for the frozen hot chocolate)
99. ⬢ Hash House a Go Go (not our cup of tea but ppl love it)
100. ⬡ Bonnie Springs Ranch Ghost Town
101. ⬢ Aloha Kitchen
Taken off the list:
- Ronald’s Donuts – I think we can all agree that these may be the best vegan donuts, but they aren’t very good for the rest of us.
- Jersey Boys – so sad to hear that this show came to an end. It was one of our favorites.
Woohoo! I think that’s about it. I have a feeling we may need to take a few trips back out to Vegas to complete them all, but I’m happy with how much we’ve accomplished so far!
We also wrote a post for Buzzfeed on 17 Things You Didn’t Know You Could Do in Las Vegas.
Anything I’m missing that you feel belongs here?
What would be at the top of your Ultimate Las Vegas Bucket List?
101 THINGS TO DO IN LAS VEGAS MAP
Updated: Nov 20, 2016