Visiting Las Vegas this November? These are the November Las Vegas shows and events you need to know about.
Now that it’s November in Vegas, we can get outside to hike or climb during the day and then get cozy up inside during the evenings. It’s also a great time to fire up your hot tub. We don’t get much fall foliage, but you can find pockets of trees starting to turn, especially later in the month.
Below, we’ve listed out all the November-only events by category (or ones that are limited to a few months). If you want to check out what is available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and outdoor activities.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: November 2, 2023
- Las Vegas Weather in November
- Concerts in Las Vegas in November
- Comedy Shows in Las Vegas in November
- Sports Events in Vegas
- November Conventions in Las Vegas
- Thanksgiving Dinner Events
- Tips for Visiting in November
- What to Eat in Las Vegas in November
- The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
- Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
- Planning Checklist
- More Resources
Weather in Las Vegas in November
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in August: high of 70° F, low of 46° F
- Rainfall: 0.4 inches
- Humidity: 37%
We love the November weather in Las Vegas. It’s cold in the morning and evenings, but during the day, it’s warm enough to be outside basking in the sun.
If you visit, layers are a must since temperatures drop at night. See what to pack below.
Overall, it’s a quiet month for visitors in November, so you can find some hotel deals. As you get closer to Thanksgiving, prices will increase.
Top 10 Things to Do in November in Las Vegas
These are our top 10 recommendations this month
- Formula 1 F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix (November 16-18) – Check out this Whisky on Wheels Event
- Adele, Caesars Palace (November 3-4)
- U2, MSG Sphere (November 1-4)
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, Resorts World (November 10-11)
- Doja Cat & Doechii, T-Mobile Arena (November 3)
- Ethel M Chocolate Factory and Botanical Garden (November 3-Dec 31) – If you want to avoid the Christmas crowds, check out their holiday lights in November instead of December. There will be free hot chocolate, Christmas light glasses for kids, photos with Santa, and prize raffles on opening weekend (November 3-5, 2023).
- Water Lantern Festival, Sunset Park (November 4)
- Fall Display at Bellagio Conservatory (November 1-4), Holiday Display at Bellagio Conservatory (November 11-January 6)
- Candlelight Tribute Concerts (November 21-22)
- Drinksgiving Great Onesie Bar Crawl (November 22)
Las Vegas Shows November 2023
- November 1-2: Ivan Cornejo, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 1-4: U2, MSG Sphere
- November 1-4: Earth, Wind and Fire, The Venetian
- November 1-12: Santana, House of Blues
- November 1-18: Keith Urban, Planet Hollywood
- November 2: Captain Lee, Westgate Hotel
- November 3: Doja Cat & Doechii, T-Mobile Arena
- November 3: Hozier & Madison Cunningham, The Cosmopolitan
- November 3: Ambrosia, Golden Nugget
- November 3: Men I Trust, Virgin Hotels
- November 3-4: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- November 3-4: Adele, Caesars Palace
- November 3-5: An Evening with Priscilla Presley, South Point
- November 4: Fidlar & The Frights, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 4: Chappell Roan, Virgin Hotels
- November 4: Liz Phair, Virgin Hotels
- November 4: Loverboy, Palms
- November 4: Accusefive, The Cosmopolitan
- November 5: Chappell Roan, Virgin Hotels
- November 5: Story of the Year, Four Year Strong, & Youth Fountain, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 7: Nessa Barrett, House of Blues
- November 8: Daryl Hall & Todd Rundgren, The Venetian
- November 8: Vacations & Last Dinosaurs, Virgin Hotels
- November 9: Siddhartha, House of Blues
- November 9: Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox, Virgin Hotels
- November 9: Rawayana, Virgin Hotels
- November 9: Tracy Morgan’s Birthday Weekend Celebration, Palms
- November 9-30: Barry Manilow, Westgate Hotel
- November 10: Raphael Saadiq & Tony Toni Tone, Palms
- November 10: Eric Nam, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 10: Aldo Nova, Golden Nugget
- November 10-11: REO Speedwagon, The Venetian
- November 10-11: Yachtley Crew, Palms
- November 10-22: Rod Stewart, Caesars Palace
- November 11: Luis R Conriquez, Virgin Hotels
- November 11: Haarper, Virgin Hotels
- November 11: We Came As Romans, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 11: The Whispers & Thelma Houston, Cannery Casino
- November 11: Ana Barbara, Palms
- November 12: Jeff Dunham, Planet Hollywood
- November 12: Blue October, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 12, 26: Cotton Club Revue, Rio
- November 13: Maitre Gims, House of Blues
- November 14: Frankie Moreno, Smith Center
- November 14-16: HUMAN NATURE Back to the Sound of Motown, South Point
- November 17: Dokken with George Lynch, Golden Nugget
- November 24: The Trilogy Tour: Enrique Iglesias, Pitbull, & Ricky Martin, T-Mobile Arena
- November 25: Fit For An Autopsy & Exodus, House of Blues
- November 25: Cam Cole, Virgin Hotels
- November 26: TV Girl, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 28: Matto Bocelli, Smith Center
- November 28-30: An Evening with Rita Rudner, South Point
- November 29: Garth Brooks, Caesars Palace
- November 29: CupcakKe, Virgin Hotels
- November 29: Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- November 29: August Burns Red, Brooklyn Bowl
- November 30: Miranda Lambert, Planet Hollywood
Comedy & More
- November 3-4: Bill Maher, MGM Grand
- November 3-4: Tim Allen, The Mirage
- November 10-11: Daniel Tosh, The Mirage
- November 10-11: Nate Bargatze, Wynn
- November 10-11: Tina Fey & Amy Poehler, Resorts World
- November 11-13: Rene Vaca, Tropicana
- November 12: Jay Leno, Wynn
- November 16-18: David Spade with Nikki Glaser, The Venetian
- November 16-18: Jon Lovitz, Tropicana
- November 17: Bill Burr, Park MGM
- November 21: David Sedaris, Smith Center
Conventions + Events in Las Vegas in November
- October 31 – November 2: Insuretech Connect 2023, Mandalay Bay
- October 31 – November 3: The Sema Show, The Venetian
- November 1-2: Las Vegas Maximo User Group, Alexis Park
- November 3-5: Sin City Anime 2023, Gold Coast
- November 3-5: Holiday Craft and Gift Festival
- November 3-7: Student Affairs Administrators in Higher Education Annual Meeting, JW Marriott
- November 4-5: Holiday Shopping Boutique, Suncoast
- November 5-9: UKG Aspire 2023, Mandalay Bay
- November 6-8: Inter-American Org for Higher Education Conference of the Americas on Intl Edu, Mirage
- November 7-8: Wedding MBA Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 8-11: Military Influencer Conference 2023, Resorts World
- November 9: Clark County Government Public Sector Job Fair, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 9-11: Mecum Collector Car Auctions 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 10-12: MCon 2023, Resorts World
- November 12-15: Autodesk AU 2023, The Venetian
- November 13-15: International Pool / Spa / Patio Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 13-15: Restaurant Finance & Development Conference 2023, Bellagio
- November 13-16: ISSA Show North America 2023, Mandalay Bay
- November 15-18: Nevada Association of School Boards 2023 Conference, The Westin
- November 16-22: Sports Inc. Fall Team Dealers Show 2023, Mandalay Bay
- November 25-26: Snowjam Ski & Snowboard Show 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 27 – December 1: AWS Re:Invent 2023, The Venetian
- November 29 – December 1: Marijuana Business Daily MJBizcon 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- November 2: Vegas Golden Knights vs Winnipeg Jets , T-Mobile Arena
- November 4: Vegas Golden Knights vs Colorado Avalanche , T-Mobile Arena
- November 5: Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Giants, Allegiant
- November 6: Hall of Fame Series: USC vs Kansas State & Oregon vs Georgia, T-Mobile Arena
- November 8: Vegas Golden Knights vs Los Angeles Kings , T-Mobile Arena
- November 10: Vegas Golden Knights vs San Jose Sharks, T-Mobile Arena
- November 10-11: Las Vegas Days Rodeo (FREE)
- November 12: Las Vegas Raiders vs New York Jets, Allegiant
- November 13-19: Las Vegas National Horse Show
- November 16-18: Forumula 1 F1 Las Vegas Grand Prix
- November 17, 19: Continental Tire Main Event, T-Mobile Arena
- November 23-24: Vegas Showdown, Mandalay Bay
- November 25: Vegas Golden Knights vs Arizona Coyotes, T-Mobile Arena
- November 26: Las Vegas Raiders vs Kansas City Chiefs, Allegiant
Thanksgiving Dinner Events in Las Vegas
- Bacchanal Buffet: The largest buffet in Vegas, with unique Thanksgiving offerings throughout the day.
- Bazaar Meat by Jose Andres: Special Thanksgiving menu available on Thanksgiving Day.
- Delilah: 3-course Thanksgiving dinner + live music. 4:30-9:30 PM.
- Ferraro’s Italian Restaurant: Four-course menu options on Thanksgiving.
- Guy Fieri’s Vegas Kitchen: The ‘ultimate turkey feast’ or get the turkey carnitas sandwich.
- One Steakhouse: Thanksgiving special all day on Thanksgiving.
- Yardbird: A delicious Thanksgiving meal that includes all your favorites available from 4-11 PM.
What to Eat in Las Vegas in November
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or want to eat farm-to-table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in season – cantaloupe, melons, pomegranates, rhubarb, watermelon.
- Vegetables in season – beets, broccoli, brussels sprouts, carrots, cauliflower, eggplant, green beans, green onions, hot peppers, kale, leeks, lettuce, okra, onions, parsnips, peas, potatoes, pumpkins, radish, salad greens, spinach, sunchokes, sweet peppers, sweet potato, swiss chard, tomatillos, tomatoes, turnips, winter squash, zucchini.
The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in November
- Want to avoid crowds? Try to avoid weekends and holidays.
- Book early! Popular shows and events will sell out quickly. Buy tickets as soon as you know you want to go.
- Save money if you visit multiple attractions with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Know before you go. Some shows have restrictions on what you can bring into the show. Read all the fine print.
- Pack layers so you adjust to temperatures as needed.
- Sunscreen is vital if you’re outside. There isn’t much shade.
- Arrive to the venue early. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself plenty of time to find the venue.
- Visiting on a budget? These are the top 25 free things to do in Las Vegas.
- Read all the fine print before you go. Some shows have limitations on what you can bring (for instance, no large bags).
- Stay on the Strip if you want a quintessential touristy Vegas experience. Here are the top things to do on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Stay in Downtown Vegas if you want to hang out with locals in East Fremont. Here are the top things to do in Downtown Las Vegas (DTLV)
- Mob Museum (November 15) – Nevada residents get free admission on Kefauver Day.
What to Wear in Vegas in November
It can still be nice during the day (average of high 60s °F) but colder at night (mid-40s °F).
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas. Temperatures drop significantly when the sun goes down. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them for clubbing or eating at nicer restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed up and down.
- Comfortable Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring comfortable travel shoes, too. The casinos are massive, and you walk a lot from place to place.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is November the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas?
If you’re mostly going to be indoors on the Strip, visit any time of the year since the temperature won’t matter.
For outdoor activities like hiking and climbing, you should visit between November and March. But if you’re here for the pool parties and lake life, this is the time!
In our opinion, we like leaving Vegas during July and August, but you do you!
Do any of these things to do in Vegas in November interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later
SEE MORE LAS VEGAS GUIDES
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust
Esther + Jacob
Esther and Jacob are the founders of Local Adventurer, one of the top 5 travel blogs in the US. They believe that adventure can be found near and far and hope to inspire others to explore locally. They explore a new city in depth every year and currently base themselves in Las Vegas.