Visiting in March? These are the Las Vegas March events and shows you should know about.
March is a great time to visit our city as far as the weather goes. You’ll find us spending as much time outside as possible, anxious that summer is coming too soon. If you want to avoid the crowds, know there will be Spring Breakers and sports fans during March Madness (the first weekend is usually the busiest). It’s going to be wild.
To help you plan your time here, we put together a monthly guide of all the happenings and organized them by date and category.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: September 17, 2023
These are all March-only events or limited to a few months. If you want to see activities available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list of 101 things to do, bucket-list-worthy experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in March
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in March: high of 72° F, low of 39° F
- Rainfall: 0.4 inches
- Humidity: 33%
In March, it’s warm during the day (70s deg F) when the sun is out but gets a little chilly at night. It has been a mild winter, though, so I’m wondering if it will be extra hot in March.
March 11 to May 20, 2023
The 2023 Spring display is called Garden of Love. It features over 11 thousand plants and flowers and creates a beutiful springtime setting. The centerpiece is a Tunnel of Love made up of massive hearts and measures 20 feet tall and 20 feet across at the widest points.
March Las Vegas Shows and Concert
- March 1-11: Chicago – The Bad, The Venetian
- March 1-2, 31: The Bronx Wanderers, South Point
- March 2: Lucki, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 3: Don Felder, Westgate Las Vegas
- March 3: ChavoRucos Tour: Adrian Uribe & Adal Ramones, Palms
- March 3: Grand Funk Railroad, Golden Nugget
- March 3: American Authors, Red Rock Casino Resort
- March 3-4: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- March 3-5: Widespread Panic, Virgin Hotels
- March 3-18: Keith Urban, Planet Hollywood
- March 3-18: Usher, Park MGM
- March 3-25: Adele, Caesars Palace
- March 4: Winger & Lita Ford, Westgate Las Vegas
- March 4: Norma Jean, Virgin Hotels
- March 4: The Flaming Lips, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 4: Barracuda – Tribute to Heart, Santa Fe Station
- March 4, 11: Jimmy Buffett and the Coral Reefer Band, MGM Grand
- March 5: Lil Darkie, House of Blues
- March 7-9: Human Nature, South Point
- March 8: August Burns Red, House of Blues
- March 8-18: Frozen – The Musical, The Smith Center
- March 9: Michael Bolton, Palms
- March 10: DVSN, House of Blues
- March 10-11: Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, Westgate Las Vegas
- March 10-11: David Blaine, Resorts World
- March 10-12: Tip “T.I.” Harris featuring Haha Mafia, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 11: Kaskade, Resorts World
- March 12: Jane’s Addiction, The Cosmopolitan
- March 12: Dancing with the Stars, Palms
- March 12: Masego, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 15-18: Bonnie Raitt, The Venetian
- March 16: Inner Wave, Virgin Hotels
- March 16: Flogging Molly, The Cosmopolitan
- March 16-18: Ween, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 17: Riley Green, Virgin Hotels
- March 17: Ov7, Palms
- March 17: The Guess Who, Golden Nugget
- March 17-25: Tesla, House of Blues
- March 18: Stevie Nicks, T-Mobile Arena
- March 18: Nancy Ajram, Wynn
- March 18: Queensryche, Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 21: Theory of a Dead Man, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 21-26: Mean Girls, The Smith Center
- March 21-23: The Righteous Brothers, South Point
- March 22-31: Luke Bryan, Resorts World
- March 23-31: Barry Manilow, Westgate Las Vegas
- March 24: Randy Feltface, Virgin Hotels
- March 24: Tommy James and the Shondells, Golden Nugget
- March 24: Kevin Kaarl, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 24-25: Taylor Swift, Beabadoobee & Gayle, Allegiant Stadium
- March 24-25: John Mellencamp, Wynn
- March 24-30: Miranda Lambert, Planet Hollywood
- March 24-31: Foreigner, The Venetian
- March 24-31: Maroon 5, Park MGM
- March 25: George Thorogood and the Destroyers, Palms
- March 25: Underoath, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 25: Serpentine Fire – A Tribute to Earth, Wind & Fire, Santa Fe Station
- March 27: Yeat, House of Blues
- March 30: Depeche Mode, T-Mobile Arena
- March 31: Calibash, T-Mobile Arena
- March 31: Slaughter, Golden Nugget
- March 31: Puddle of Mudd, Brooklyn Bowl
- March 2-5, 9-13, 16-20, 23-27, 30-31: Farrell Dillon, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 2-5: Erik Griffin, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 3-4: Tim Allen, The Mirage
- March 3-4: Sebastian Maniscalco, Wynn
- March 4, 11, 18, 25: L8NITE Comedy, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 5, 12, 19, 26-27: Luenell, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 9: Adam Carolla, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 9, 23, 30: Steve Byrne, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 9-11: Jon Lovitz, Tropicana
- March 10-11: Iliza Shlesinger, Wynn
- March 14-16: An Evening with Rita Rudner, South Point
- March 16: John Caparulo, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 16-18: Pablo Francisco, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- March 17-18: Kevin Hart, Resorts World
- March 17-18: Tom Segura, The Cosmopolitan
March 18: Bob Marley – Comedian, The Mirage
- March 24-25: Daniel Tosh, The Mirage
- March 25: Ali Siddiq, Cannery Casino Hotel
- March 25: Katt Williams, Thomas & Mack Center
- March 31: Jay Leno, Wynn
Conventions in Las Vegas in March
- February 22 – March 04: Cuesports International Expo 2023, Rio
- February 23 – March 02: International Association of Marine Investigators Training Seminar, South Point
- February 24 – March 01: APTA Marketing and Communications Workshop, Planet Hollywood
- February 26 – March 01: ASD Market Week Winter 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- February 26 – March 01: IFA Annual Conference 2023, Mandalay Bay
- March 5: Shamrock Shenanigans, Suncoast
- March 5-10: American Physical Society – March 2023 Annual Meeting, Caesars Forum
- March 5-10: National Council of University Research Administrators PRA and FRA Conferences, Caesars
- March 7-9: 2023 World Game Protection Conference, Tropicana
- March 7-9: WPPI Expo 2023, The Mirage
- March 7-11: American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Annual Meeting, The Venetian
- March 8-12: Dice Tower West 2023, Rio
- March 9-11: Advanced Breast Imaging, Wynn
- March 12: Fling Into Spring, Santa Fe Station
- March 14-18: Conexpo-con/AGG 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 14-18: International Fluid Power Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 19-23: American Medical Group Association – Annual Conference 2023, Caesars
- March 21-23: Adobe Summit 2023, The Venetian
- March 24-26: Play TCG! LLC – Battle Spirits Saga North American Launch Event, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 24-26: Reading League Conference 2023
- March 26: March’s Shopping Madness, Boulder Station Hotel Casino
- March 26-28: Berkshire Homeservices MVP 2023, Caesars Forum
- March 27-31: Atlassian Team ’23, The Venetian
- March 28-29: Bar & Restaurant Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 28-30: International Pizza Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 28-30: Sial America 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 28-31: International Security Conference West 2023, The Venetian
- March 29-30: Amusement International Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 29-30: International Wireless Communications Expo 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- March 29-31: EV Charging Summit & Expo, The Mirage
- March 1: Las Vegas Golden Knights v Carolina Hurricanes, T-Mobile Arena
- March 1: UNLV Rebels v Utah State Aggies Mens Basketball, Thomas & Mack Center
- March 3: Las Vegas Golden Knights v New Jersey Devils, T-Mobile Arena
- March 3: NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series: Victoria’s Voice Foundation 200, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 4: UFC 285, T-Mobile Arena
- March 4: Ruff Hedeman Bull Riding, South Point
- March 3: NASCAR Xfinity Series: Alsco Uniforms 300, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5: Las Vegas Golden Knights v Montreal Canadiens, T-Mobile Arena
- March 5: The Slam – A Tennis Experience: Rafael Nadal vs Carlos Alcaraz, MGM Grand
- March 5: NASCAR Cup Series: Pennzoil 400, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- March 5-11: Mountain West Conference Men’s & Women’s Basketball Tournament, Thomas & Mack Center
- March 8-11: Pac 12 Mens Basketball Tournament, T-Mobile Arena
- March 11: UFC Fight Night, Virgin Hotels
- March 11: Las Vegas Desert Dogs v Vancouver Warriors, Mandalay Bay
- March 16: Las Vegas Golden Knights v Calgary Flames, T-Mobile Arena
- March 16-18: Westgate’s Hoops Central, Westgate Las Vegas
- March 19: Las Vegas Golden Knights v Columbus Blue Jackets, T-Mobile Arena
- March 24: WWE: Smackdown, MGM Grand
- March 25: Premier Boxing Champions: Benavidez vs Plant, MGM Grand
- March 25: Las Vegas Desert Dogs v Rochester Knighthawks, Mandalay Bay
- March 28: Las Vegas Golden Knights v , T-Mobile Arena
- March 28-30: 2023 NIT Tournament, The Orleans
What to Eat in Las Vegas in March
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat farm-to-table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in Season – Asparagus, Carrots, Dill, Green Garlic, Green Onions, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Parsnips, Radish, Salad Greens, Spinach, Turnips
The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in March
- Want to avoid crowds? Don’t come during Spring Break or March Madness.
- Pack layers – it will get cool at night, and AC is always pumping indoors. I keep a light jacket in the car year-round.
- Don’t forget sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, or any other gear for sun protection if you’re doing outdoor activities.
- Visiting on a budget? These are the top 25 free things to do in Las Vegas.
- Buy tickets early to popular shows and events. They sell out quickly!
- Save money on last-minute tickets at Tix4Vegas booths at Bally’s Grand Bazaar Shops, Showcase Mall, and Casino Royale if you’re flexible with shows (most likely not the popular ones). Tickets on Demand has permanently closed.
- Read all the fine print before you go. Some shows have limitations on what you can bring in (for instance, no large bags).
- Stay on the Strip if you want a quintessential touristy Vegas experience. Here are the top things to do on the Las Vegas Strip.
- Stay in Downtown Vegas if you want to hang out with locals in East Fremont. Here are the top things to do in Downtown Las Vegas (DTLV)
- Arrive early at the shows/events. Casinos can be a maze to navigate. In addition, it usually takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another.
- Save money on multiple attractions with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
What to Wear in Vegas in March
March is warming up, especially during the day, but it still gets cold at night.
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas in March. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating fine dining. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed up and down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes as well. The casinos are massive, and you walk a lot to get from place to place.
- Want to know what to wear to the airport? Here’s my ideal airport outfit and our carry-on essentials for every flight.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is March the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
If you’re primarily staying on the Strip, you can visit year-round since you won’t be spending much time outdoors.
For outdoor activities, visit between November and March. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, you’ll want to wait a couple more months.
Do any of these Las Vegas March events or shows interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later
SEE MORE LAS VEGAS GUIDES
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust
Esther + Jacob
Esther and Jacob are the founders of Local Adventurer, one of the top 5 travel blogs in the US. They believe that adventure can be found near and far and hope to inspire others to explore locally. They explore a new city in depth every year and currently base themselves in Las Vegas.