Visiting Vegas this month? These are the best April Las Vegas shows and events.
It starts getting warm in April in Las Vegas, with a few days typically hitting the 90s, so this is when we start spending more time exploring the “great indoors”.
To help you plan your time here, we’ve compiled a guide of all the happenings this month and organized them by date and category.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: September 17, 2023
These are all April-only events or limited to a few months, but if you want things to do available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in April
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in April: high of 79° F, low of 57° F
- Rainfall: 0.2 inches
- Humidity: 25%
We’ll still get pleasant evenings in April, but over 90° days start to creep in. Keep that in mind as you plan your activities during your visit.
March 11 to May 20, 2023
The 2023 Spring display is called Garden of Love and features over 11 thousand plants and flowers. The centerpiece is a Tunnel of Love made up of massive hearts that measure 20 feet tall and 20 feet across at the widest points.
Top 5 Things to Do in April in Las Vegas
Our top 5 we recommend this month.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers, St Vincent, & King Princess, Allegiant Stadium (April 1)
- Foodieland Night Market (Apr 1-2)
- Usher, Park MGM (April 14-29)
- John Mulaney, Wynn (April 22-23)
- Ali Wong, Wynn (April 28-29)
April Las Vegas Shows and Concerts
- April 1: Luke Bryan, Resorts World
- April 1: Red Hot Chili Peppers, St Vincent, & King Princess, Allegiant Stadium
- April 1: Eric Bellinger, Virgin Hotels
- April 1-2: The Bronx Wanderers, South Point
- April 1-8: Foreigner, The Venetian
- April 1-9: Miranda Lambert, Planet Hollywood
- April 1-9: String, Caesars Palace
- April 1-12: Maroon 5, Park MGM
- April 1-22: Barry Manilow, Westgate
- April 1: Luke Bryan, Resorts World
- April 5-15: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- April 7: New Edition, Keith Sweat & Guy, T-Mobile Arena
- April 7: Sweet, Golden Nugget
- April 7-8: EllisMania XX, The Cannery Casino
- April 8: Alfie Boe, Westgate
- April 8: Muse & Evanescence, T-Mobile Arena
- April 8: Bone Thugs N Harmony, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 8: Kayzo, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 8: Keiko Matsui, Santa Fe Station
- April 9: Chi Lites Featuring Marshall Thompson, Rio
- April 11: Elderbrook, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 11: Keshi, Virgin Hotels
- April 11-13: Human Nature, South Point
- April 12: Gorillaz, Planet Hollywood
- April 12: Big Wild, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 13: Static X, House of Blues
- April 13: Pouya, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 13: Babyface Ray, Virgin Hotels
- April 14: Pop Evil, House of Blues
- April 14: Unwritten Law, Virgin Hotels
- April 14: Epik High, The Cosmopolitan
- April 14: Queen Nation – Tribute to the Music of Queen, Santa Fe Station
- April 14-15: Smokey Robinson, The Venetian
- April 14-15: Brad Paisley, Wynn
- April 14-29: Usher, Park MGM
- April 15: Long Beach Dub All-Stars, Virgin Hotels
- April 15: Jeffrey Osborne, The Orleans
- April 16: FKJ, Virgin Hotels
- April 18-20: The Righteous Brothers, South Point
- April 19: Silverstein, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 20-21: Frankie Moreno, Palms
- April 21: VV – Ville Valo, House of Blues
- April 21: Gary Lewis and the Playboys, Golden Nugget
- April 21-22: Sam Hunt, Resorts World
- April 22: Noel Miller, House of Blues
- April 22: Sabrina Carpenter, Virgin Hotels
- April 22: Masked Wolf, Virgin Hotels
- April 22: Scotty McCreery, Sunset Station
- April 23: Mastodon & Gojira, Virgin Hotels
- April 26: Chaos and Carnage Tour: Dying Fetus & Suicide Silence, House of Blues
- April 28: .38 Special, Westgate
- April 28: The Backseat Lovers, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 28-29: David Blaine, Resorts World
- April 29: Elle King, Westgate
- April 29: Mix Spring Fling with Jason Mraz & Dean Lewis, Virgin Hotels
- April 29: Iggy Pop & The Losers, Palms
- April 30: City Morgue, House of Blues
- April 1: Fortune Feimster, Wynn
- April 1: Dane Cook, The Cosmopolitan
- April 1-2, 29-30: Patrick Warburton, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 3: Josh Wolf, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 4, 11, 18: Vicki Barbolak, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 4, 11, 18, 25: John Caparulo, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 6, 20: Jimmy Kimmel, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 6-9: Gina Brillon, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 7-8: Gabriel Iglesias, The Cosmopolitan
- April 8: Chico Bean, The Mirage
- April 13, 27: Steve Byrne, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 13-16: Orny Adams, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 14-15: Jerry Seinfeld, Caesars Palace
- April 20: Adam Carolla, Jimmy Kimmel’s Comedy Club
- April 21-22: Ray Romano & Brian Regan, The Mirage
- April 22-23: John Mulaney, Wynn
- April 27-29: Jon Lovitz, Tropicana
- April 28-29: David Spade, The Venetian
- April 28-29: Ali Wong, Wynn
Conventions + Events in Las Vegas in April
- March 31 – April 2: Glass Craft & Bead Expo 2023, South Point
- March 31 – April 5: The Urgent Care Convention 2023, Caesars
- April 2-4: USTIA Annual Conference, Four Seasons
- April 4: The Cooperator Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 11-14: Inside Self Storage Expo, Caesars
- April 12-14: International Sign Expo, Mandalay Bay
- April 14-15: The Ceceilyn Miller Institute Meeting, Palace Station
- April 15-16: VEaM’s Sip N’ Shop, Suncoast
- April 16-19: National Association of Broadcasters – NAB 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 18-20: Atlassian Team ’23, The Venetian
- April 23: Spring Spectacular, Santa Fe Station
- April 23-28: Fraternal Order of Retired Border Patrol Officers Annual Conference, South Point
- April 24-27: Cinemacon 2023, Caesars
- April 26-27: Call & Contact Center Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 26-27: Unleash America 2023, Caesars
- April 28-30: Amazing Las Vegas Comic Con 2023, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 1: Vegas Golden Knights vs Minnesota Wild, T-Mobile Arena
- April 6: Vegas Golden Knights vs Los Angeles Kings, T-Mobile Arena
- April 8: Las Vegas Desert Dogs vs San Diego Seals, Mandalay Bay
- April 11: Vegas Golden Knights vs Seattle Kraken, T-Mobile Arena
- April 14-16: NHRA Four-Wide Nationals, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- April 29: Las Vegas Desert Dogs vs Saskatchewan Rush, Mandalay Bay
What to Eat in Las Vegas in April
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or want to eat farm-to-table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in Season – Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Dill, Green Garlic, Green Onions, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Peas, Radish, Salad Greens, Spinach, Turnips
The Best Farm-to-Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in April
- Popular shows & concerts sell out fast! Get tickets as soon as you know.
- Read all the fine print before heading to a show – some restrict what you can bring.
- Save money on multiple attractions with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Even though it’s cold out, sunscreen is essential, especially if you’re doing outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive early for meals and shows. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to Wear in Vegas in April
March is warming up, especially during the day, but it still gets cold at night.
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas. As the temperatures get warm outside, they crank up the AC inside. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack dressier outfits for clubbing or eating at nicer restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed up and down, but some establishments have dress codes.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you also bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes. The casinos are massive, and you will walk a lot.
- Want to know what to wear to the airport? Here’s my ideal airport outfit and our carry-on essentials for every flight.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is April the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
If you’re mostly going to be indoors on the Strip, visit any time of the year since the temperature won’t matter.
For outdoor activities, visit between November and March. The weather is still great and not too hot to go on hikes or be outside. There will still be okay days in April but some days will be too hot to enjoy the outdoors. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, you’ll want to wait until May.
Do any of these things to do in Vegas in April interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
SEE MORE LAS VEGAS GUIDES
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust
Esther + Jacob
Esther and Jacob are the founders of Local Adventurer, one of the top 5 travel blogs in the US. They believe that adventure can be found near and far and hope to inspire others to explore locally. They explore a new city in depth every year and currently base themselves in Las Vegas.