Visiting Vegas this month? These are the best April Las Vegas shows and events.
It starts getting warm in April in Las Vegas with a few days typically hitting 90s, so this is when we start spending more time exploring the “great indoors”. One of the biggest April Las Vegas shows is BTS this month! So many of our friends are going. And we’re warning you now. You better prep for a ton of visitors those weekends and a surge in hotel prices.
To help you plan your time here, we’ve put together a monthly guide of all the happenings this month and organized them by date and category.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: March 20, 2022
These are all April-only events or limited to a few months, but if you want things to do available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in April
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in April: high of 79° F, low of 57° F
- Rainfall: 0.2 inches
- Humidity: 25%
We’ll still get nice nights and evenings in April but hot, over 90° days, will start to creep in. Keep that in mind as you plan your activities during your visit.
Bellagio Conservatory Spring Display
March 12 to May 14, 2022
The 2022 Spring installation is called ‘Flight of Fancy.’ It celebrates the beauty and technology of flight from hot air balloons to butterflies and hummingbirds. It also features the most variety of plants and flowers ever used in the Conservatory.
April Las Vegas Shows and Concerts
- April 1: Billie Eilish, T-Mobile Arena
- April 1: The Script, House of Blues
- April 1: Tommy James and the Shondells, Golden Nugget
- April 1-2: Keith Urban, Caesars Palace
- April 1-2: Carrie Underwood, Resorts World
- April 1-9: Foreigner, The Venetian
- April 1-9: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- April 1-16: Scorpions, Planet Hollywood
- April 2: Bearthooth, Silverstein, The Devis Wears Prada, & Erra, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 2: Silk Sonic, Park MGM
- April 2: Carol Burnett, The Smith Center
- April 2: Jesse & Joy, House of Blues
- April 2: Jeffrey Osborne, Cannery Casino Hotel
- April 3: Alt-J, Portugal The Main, & Cherry Glazerr, Virgin Hotels
- April 3: The 64th Annual GRAMMY Awards, MGM Grand
- April 7-23: Barry Manilow, Westgate Las Vegas
- April 8: OhGeesy, House of Blues
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS, Allegiant Stadium
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: BTS Live Broadcast Event, MGM Grand
- April 8, 9, 15, 16: Backstreet Boys, Caesars Palace
- April 9: Megadeth & Lamb of God, Mandalay Bay
- April 9: Epik High, House of Blues
- April 9: Baby Keem, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 9: Jhay Cortez, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 9: Red Not Chili Peppers, Santa Fe Station
- April 13: Reik, Virgin Hotels
- April 13: Testament, House of Blues
- April 14: 2Cellos, Virgin Hotels
- April 14: Beth Hart, House of Blues
- April 14: Meute, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 14: Flume, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 14-17: 2022 Viva Las Vegas Rockabilly Weekender, The Orleans
- April 14-30: Lady Gaga, Park MGM
- April 15: Billy Strings, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 15-17: The Killers, The Cosmopolitan
- April 16: Gavin DeGraw, The Venetian
- April 17: The Hu Band, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 19: Alec Benjamin, House of Blues
- April 19: Omar Apollo, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 20: Dragonforce, House of Blues
- April 20, 22, 23: David Foster, Wynn
- April 21: Latin American Music Awards, Mandalay Bay
- April 22: Orville Peck, House of Blues
- April 22: Herman’s Hermits, Golden Nugget
- April 22: Deftones & Gojira, The Cosmopolitan
- April 22: Collie Buddz, Brooklyn Bowl
- April 22: Russell Dickerson, Sunset Station
- April 22-30: John Legend, Planet Hollywood
- April 23: Ricardo Arjona, T-Mobile Arena
- April 23: J Balvin, Mandalay Bay
- April 23: A Tribute to Steve Miller Band and The Doobie Brothers, Santa Fe Station
- April 24: Haim, The Cosmopolitan
- April 24: Blip the Musical, The Orleans
- April 27: Yola, House of Blues
- April 27-30: Michael Buble, Resorts World
- April 29: Needtobreathe, The Venetian
- April 29: Darci Lynne, The Mirage
- April 29: The Bachelor Live on Stage, The Smith Center
- April 30: Gin Blossoms, Green Valley Ranch
- April 30: Kansas The Band, The Smith Center
- April 30: The Spinners & The Trammps, Cannery Casino Hotel
- April 30: Billy Bob Thornton & The Boxmasters, Santa Fe Station
- April 1: Trey Kennedy, Red Rock Casino
- April 2: Amy Schumer, The Mirage
- April 2: Letterkenny Live, The Cosmopolitan
- April 8-9: Ron White, The Mirage
- April 15-16: Gabriel Iglesias, The Mirage
- April 16: Taylor Tomlinson, Wynn
- April 22-23: Ray Romano & David Spade, The Mirage
- April 23: Hasan Minhaj, The Cosmopolitan
- April 29: Guerra De Chistes, Sam’s Town
- April 29-30: Daniel Tosh, The Mirage
- April 29-30: Sebastian Maniscalco, Wynn
Conventions + Events in Las Vegas in April
- April 4-8: Coverings, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 21-24: Pure Aloha Spring Festival, Craig Ranch Park
- April 22: Great Vegas Beer Festival 2022, Downtown Las Vegas
- April 23-27: NAB Show Las Vegas, Las Vegas Convention Center
- April 25-28: CinemaCon 2022, Caesars Palace
- April 1-3: DENSO Spark Plugs NHRA Four-Wide Nationals, Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- April 2: World Men’s Curling Championships, The Orleans
- April 6: Vegas Golden Knights vs Vancouver Canucks, T-Mobile Arena
- April 6-10: Clark County Fair & Rodeo, Clark County Fair Grounds
- April 9: Vegas Golden Knights vs Arizona Coyotes, T-Mobile Arena
- April 18: Vegas Golden Knights vs New Jersey Devils, T-Mobile Arena
- April 20: Vegas Golden Knights vs Washington Capitals, T-Mobile Arena
- April 24: Vegas Golden Knights vs San Jose Sharks, T-Mobile Arena
- April 28-30: 2022 NFL Draft Las Vegas, The Strip
What to Eat in Las Vegas in April
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat farm to table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Rhubarb
- Vegetables in Season – Asparagus, Broccoli, Brussel Sprouts, Cabbage, Carrots, Dill, Green Garlic, Green Onions, Kale, Leeks, Lettuce, Onions, Peas, Radish, Salad Greens, Spinach, Turnips
The Best Farm to Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in April
- Popular shows & concerts sell out fast! Get tickets as soon as you know.
- Read all the fine print before heading to a show – some have restrictions on what you can bring with you.
- Save money on multiple attractions with the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Even though it’s cold out, sunscreen is important, especially if you’re doing outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive early to meals and shows. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to Wear in Vegas in April
March is warming up, especially during the day, but still gets cold at night.
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas. As the temperatures get warm outside, they crank up AC inside. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating at nicer restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed both up and down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes as well. The casinos are massive, and you end up walking a lot to get from place to place
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is April the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas
If you’re mostly going to be indoors on the Strip, visit any time of the year since the temperature won’t matter.
For outdoor activities, visit between November and March. The weather is still great and not too hot to go on hikes or be outside. There will still be okay days in April but some days will be too hot to enjoy the outdoors. If you want warmer weather for pools or lakes, you’ll want to wait until May.
Do any of these things to do in Vegas in April interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust