For the most part, we try our best to avoid the strip / touristy areas of town unless we have friends in town, but there were a handful of events and places we knew we had to check out.
5 BEST THINGS TO DO ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
1. Watch a Show – Here are 9 Las Vegas Shows You Can’t Miss
5. Bellagio Botanical Gardens + Fountains
Welcome to the Local Adventurer Link Up #10. The purpose of this monthly link up is to foster gratitude for the place you live (every city / town has its gems), show others great local experiences that they might never find as a tourist, and inspire others to explore and be present wherever they are.
I’m so thankful and really excited because this link up has been getting on average 700+ views each week and it’s a great way for people to see all the gems in your cities / towns. And now that we’ve moved to monthly, I figure that will give you all more time to explore! :)
Featured Local Adventurer: Eurolinguiste
Check out Shannon’s post on Chinatown in Los Angeles. I knew there was a KoreaTown and a Little Tokyo and frequented both, but I don’t know why it never occurred to me to check out their Chinatown. :)
LOCAL ADVENTURER LINK UP RULES
- Share a post about a local adventure either in your own hometown or within driving distance. You can share UP TO 2. Unrelated entries or ones linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so that others can join in on the fun! Feel free to use the button below.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY you MUST visit the person’s blog linked up directly before you and leave them a comment on their blog post. If you shared 4 posts, you must either leave four comments for the blogger linked up before you or leave comments for four bloggers before you.
- If you tweet out your local adventure post with #localadventurer, I will retweet your link!
Thanks for linking up, and see you on October 2nd! :)
DISCOVERY CONSISTS NOT OF SEEKING NEW LANDS BUT SEEING WITH NEW EYES.
<div align="center"><a href="http://estherandjacob.com/tag/local-adventures" title="Local Adventurer" target="_blank"><img src="http://localadventurer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Local-Adventurer_1x.jpg" width="250" alt="Local Adventurer" style="border:none;" /></a></div>