Visiting Vegas this month? These are the Last Vegas Events June 2022 you can’t miss.
Summer is here, and it’s here to stay, which means hot weather, summer crowds, and pool parties.
For us, we start focusing on exploring the “great indoors.” The only times we’re outside are when we’re in the pool or for the brief moments we’re hopping from one air-conditioned building to the next. That’s how the locals do.
If you’re visiting in June, we put together a monthly guide of all the happenings and organized them by date and category. Hope you find this helpful! If you have any other questions, leave us a comment below.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: May 23, 2022
VEGAS IN Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
Las Vegas Events June 2022
These are all June-only events or limited to a few months, but if you want to see what’s available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in June
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in June: high of 102° F, low of 61° F
- Rainfall: 0.1 inches
- Humidity: 37%
We still have decent evenings and nights, but during the day, it is often over 90°. Keep that in mind as you plan your activities. Also, since it’s hot, most places inside really crank their AC. You will find yourself fluctuating from hot to cold and back.
Concerts and Las Vegas Shows in June 2022
- June 1-4: Anita Baker, The Venetian
- June 3: Parkway Drive, Hatebreed, & The Black Dahlia Murder, Virgin Hotels
- June 3-4: Boy George & Culture Club, Wynn
- June 4: Starlet, House of Blues
- June 10: Ambrosia, Golden Nugget
- June 3-11: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- June 3-11: Jonas Brothers, Park MGM
- June 3-18: Sting, Caesars Palace
- June 4: Enrique Bunbury, The Cosmopolitan
- June 8, 10, 11: Weird Al Yankovich, The Venetian
- June 8: Joe Jackson, The Smith Center
- June 9: Puscifer, The Smith Center
- June 9-11: Barry Manilow, Westgate
- June 10: Tash Sultana, The Cosmopolitan
- June 10: As I Lay Dying, Whitechapel, Shadow of Intent, & Brand of Sacrifice, House of Blues
- June 10: Box Scaggs, The Smith Center
- June 10-25: Shania Twain, Planet Hollywood
- June 11: The Taylor Party – Taylor Swift Night, House of Blues
- June 11: Miranda Sings, The Smith Center
- June 11: Freestyle Explosion Throwback Jam: Stevie B, Lisa Lisa, Expose, Sir Mix-A-Lot, Montell Jordan, & Tag Team, The Orleans
- June 11: The Viva Santana Show, Santa Fe Station
- June 12: Baby Shark Live!, The Orleans
- June 13: Alyssa Edwards, House of Blues
- June 15-25: Luke Bryan, Resorts World
- June 16: The Wailers, House of Blues
- June 17: Knottiest Roadshow: Slipknot, MGM Grand
- June 17: Lil Dark, Thomas & Mack Center
- June 17: Scott Bradlee’s Postmodern Jukebox, The Smith Center
- June 17-29: Aerosmith, Park MGM
- June 18: Chris Isaak & Lyle Lovett and His Large Band, Virgin Hotels
- June 18: Gov’t Mule, Brooklyn Bowl
- June 18: Chris Young, Sunset Station
- June 19: Aaron Lewis & The Stateliness, Red Rock Casino
- June 23: Kenny Loggins, Wynn
- June 24: Marca MP, MGM Grand
- June 24: AJR, The Cosmopolitan
- June 24: Los Dos Carnales, Virgin Hotels
- June 24: Led Zepagain – Led Zeppelin Tribute, Boulder Station
- June 25: Primus, Virgin Hotels
- June 25: 38 Special, Westgate
- June 25: Gera MX, House of Blues
- June 28: Justin Bieber, T-Mobile Arena
- June 3-4: Ron White, The Mirage
- June 10-11: George Lopez, The Mirage
- June 17: Nicole Byer, The Mirage
- June 17-19: JP Sears, Plaza Hotel
- June 18: Russell Peters, Wynn
- June 18: Wayne Brady, The Mirage
- June 24: Kathleen Madigan, The Mirage
- June 24-25: Steve Martin & Martin Short, Wynn
- June 24-25: Jimmy More, Plaza Hotel
- June 25: Steven Wright, The Orleans
- June 25: Nick Cannon Presents: MTV Wild N Out Live, MGM Grand
- June 27-29: Jon Lovitz, Tropicana
Conventions + Major Events in Las Vegas in June
- June 2-5: Burlesque Hall of Fame Weekend, The Orleans
- June 6-8: Mau Vegas, MGM Grand
- June 8-10: Audiovisual and Integrated Experience Association Infocomm, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 8-9: Embedded Tech Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 8-11: Vegas Cosmetic Surgery & Aesthetic Dermatology, Bellagio
- June 8-12: Las Vegas Antique Jewelry & Watch Show, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 9-12: Couture, Wynn
- June 10-12: FAB, The Calling Las Vegas, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 10-13: JCK Annual Trade Show, The Venetian
- June 11-12: Integrative Wellness Expo and Conference, Alexis Park
- June 12-16: Cisco Live, Mandalay Bay
- June 13-16: Splunk Conf, MGM Grand
- June 16: CannaOne BizCon Expo | Food & Beverage, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 17-19: Medical Education Resources – Cardiology & Pulmonology for Primary Care Physicians, Wynn
- June 21-23: LIGHTFAIR International, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 23 – July 3: USA Weightlifting National Championships, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 25: Fantasy Sports-Con, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 25-27: International Esthetics Cosmetics & Spa Conference International Beauty Show, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 29-30: Bowling Proprietors Association of America – International Bowl Expo, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 30: Barrett Jackson Auction 2022, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 2: Las Vegas Aces vs Connecticut Sun, Mandalay Bay
- June 4: CHEER Live, Mandalay Bay
- June 5: Las Vegas Aces vs Dallas Wings, Mandalay Bay
- June 18: 3ICE Hockey, The Orleans
- June 19: Las Vegas Aces vs Minnesota Lynx, Mandalay Bay
- June 21: Las Vegas Aces vs Chicago Sky, Mandalay Bay
- June 25: Las Vegas Aces vs Washington Mystics, Mandalay Bay
What to Eat in Las Vegas in June
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market in Las Vegas or want to eat farm to table, you will find these in season (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Apricot, Rhubarb, Strawberries, Watermelon
- Vegetables in Season – Artichoke, Asparagus, Basil, Beets, Carrots, Cauliflower, Celery, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Gourds, Green Beans, Green Onions, Hot Peppers, Leeks, Okra, Onions, Parsnips, Peas, Potatoes, Salad Greens, Shallots, Summer Squash, Sweet Peppers, Swiss Chard, Tomatillos, Tomatoes, Zucchini
The Best Farm to Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in June
- Get tickets as soon as you know what shows you want to see. Popular shows & concerts sell out fast!
- Read all the fine print before heading to a show – some have restrictions on what you can bring.
- Save money on multiple attractions, and get the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Sunscreen is a must, especially if you’re doing outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive early for meals and shows. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to Wear in Vegas in June
- Bring a light layer – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas. As the temps get hot outside, they crank up the AC inside. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating at nicer restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed both up and down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes. The casinos are massive, and you walk a lot to get from place to place.
- Want to know what to wear to the airport? Here’s my ideal airport outfit and our carry-on essentials for every flight.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is June the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas?
If you’re primarily going to be indoors on the Strip, any time of the year is fine. But if you spend any time outside, I don’t recommend visiting in June. Even walking the Strip is miserable.
You should visit between November and March for outdoor activities like hiking and climbing. But if you’re here for the pool parties and lake life, June is a good month.
VEGAS IN Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
Do any of these things to do in Vegas in June interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust