Visiting Vegas? These are the Las Vegas events in July you shouldn’t miss.
Welcome to Las Vegas in the heat of summer!
Vegas is great to visit any time of year as long as you plan on spending your time inside the casinos, which is why we spend July focusing on exploring the “great indoors”. Unless you’re hanging by the pool, we highly recommend you stay inside. The sun beats you down, and even when the sun is down, it will feel like a blow dryer on you all night. Heat stroke is a real concern in the summer.
If you happen to be visiting in July, we put together a monthly guide of all the happenings and organized them by date and category. Hope you find this helpful! Stay safe. Wear sunscreen.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: June 24, 2022
VEGAS IN Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
These are all May-only events or limited to a few months, but if you want to see what’s available year-round, check out our ultimate Vegas bucket list, bucket list experiences, top Las Vegas shows, and indoor activities.
Weather in Las Vegas in July
- Average Temp in Las Vegas in July: high of 107° F, low of 67° F
- Rainfall: 0.4 inches
- Humidity: 22%
Most evenings will be still hot out. Keep that in mind as you plan your activities.
July 4th Fireworks Las Vegas
- Caesars Palace will host a fireworks spectacular on the Las Vegas Strip at 8:30 p.m. on Monday, July 4 from the Julius Tower.
- The Plaza Hotel & Casino in downtown Las Vegas will put on a fireworks show at 9:00 p.m. on Monday, July 4.
- Station Casinos will light up the skies with a city-wide fireworks spectacular presented. The fireworks will begin at 9:00 PM on Monday, July 4 from Boulder Station Hotel & Casino, Green Valley Ranch Resort Spa & Casino, Palace Station Hotel & Casino, Red Rock Casino Resort & Spa, Santa Fe Station Hotel & Casino, and Sunset Station Hotel & Casino.
- The Summerlin Council Patriotic Parade will start at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, July 4, and will feature floats, parade balloons, veteran and military groups, community organizations, performing troupes, and representation from the destination’s professional sports teams.
Las Vegas Shows July 2022
- July 1: The Grass Roots, Golden Nugget
- July 1-3: It Takes Two: Tribute to Rod Stewart & Tina Turner, South Point
- July 1-9: Morrissey, Caesars Palace
- July 2: Sublime With Rome, Mandalay Bay
- July 2: Rattle and Hum, Santa Fe Station
- July 2-3: Lionel Richie, Wynn
- July 2, 9, 16, 23, 30: The Spazmatics, South Point
- July 5-7: The Letterman, South Point
- July 7: Charley Crockett, House of Blues
- July 8: Iration & Atmosphere, Downtown Las Vegas
- July 8: Albumpalooza: A Tribute to Pink Floyd, Boulder Station
- July 8-10: The King of Las Vegas, Westgate
- July 8-10: Ricky Nelson Remembered, South Point
- July 9: The Black Keys, Band of Horses, & Ceramic Animal, MGM Grand
- July 9: Prince Again: A Tribute to Prince, Cannery Casino Hotel
- July 10: Streetlight Manifesto, Brooklyn Bowl
- July 12: Enanitos Verdes, House of Blues
- July 14-17: Las Vegas Tribute Festival, Sam’s Town Live!
- July 15: Corinne Bailey Rae, Wynn
- July 15: Machine Gun Kelly, T-Mobile Arena
- July 15: Rise Against & Senses Fail, Planet Hollywood
- July 15: Sal Vulcano, Virgin Hotels
- July 15: Hinder, Virgin Hotels
- July 15: Josh Stone, Red Rock Casino Resort
- July 15: Happy Together Tour: The Turtles, Chuck Negron, Gary Puckett And The Union Gab, The Association, The Vogues, & The Cowslips, The Smith Center
- July 15-17: Bohemian Queen, South Point
- July 15, 16, 22, 23: Journey With Symphony Orchestra, Resorts World
- July 15-30: Usher, Park MGM
- July 16: Dude Perfect, MGM Grand
- July 16: Vegas Latin Summer Fest, T-Mobile Arena
- July 16: Tower of Power, Westgate
- July 22: Brian McKnight, Wynn
- July 22: The Shins, Virgin Hotels
- July 22-24: Summer in the Sixties, South Point
- July 23: Frankie Valli & The Four Seasons, The Smith Center
- July 23: Mike, House of Blues
- July 23: Memphis May Fire, Virgin Hotels
- July 23: David Gray, Wynn
- July 23: Live to Rock Tour: Skid Row & Warrant, Sunset Station
- July 23: Strangelove: The Depeche Mode Experience, Santa Fe Station
- July 23: Counting Crows, The Cosmopolitan
- July 24: The Lumineers, Gregory Alan Isakov, & Daniel Rodriguez, MGM Grand
- July 25: Thundercat, Brooklyn Bowl
- July 26: The 2022 Gold Ball, House of Blues
- July 27, 29, 30: Maxwell, Wynn
- July 27: Mon Laferte, House of Blues
- July 28: Kaleo, House of Blues
- July 28: Anthrax & Black Label Society, Brooklyn Bowl
- July 29: Kingdom Tour: Maverick City Music & Kirk, Mandalay Bay
- July 29: Leon Bridges, Virgin Hotels
- July 29: Jimmie Allen, Sunset Station
- July 29: Frank Turner And The Sleeping Souls, House of Blues
- July 29-30: The Folk Legacy Trio, South Point
- July 29-30: Katy Perry, Resorts World
- July 30: James Taylor, T-Mobile Arena
- July 30: Amanda Miguel, Virgin Hotels
- July 30: The Masked Singer, The Smith Center
- July 30: Kodak Black & DaBaby, Thomas & Mack Center
- July 30-31: Paris By Night, Planet Hollywood
Comedy & More
- July 1: Joe Rogan, MGM Grand
- July 1-2: Iliza Shlesinger, The Mirage
- July 1-2: Tom Thakkar, Plaza Hotel
- July 2-3: Kevin Hart, The Cosmopolitan
- July 3: Chris Rock, Caesars Palace
- July 8-9: Trevor Noah, Wynn
- July 8-9: Jimmy O Yang, The Mirage
- July 15-16: Daniel Tosh, The Mirage
- July 15-16: Matt Fraser, The Venetian
- July 15-16: Kevin Downey Jr, Plaza Hotel
- July 15-16: Bill Burr, The Cosmopolitan
- July 16: Demetri Martin, Wynn
- July 22-23: Bill Maher, The Mirage
- July 22-23: Jane McBride, Plaza Hotel
- July 29-30: Tom Segura, The Mirage
- July 29-30: Kurt Metzger, Plaza Hotel
Conventions + Events in Las Vegas in May
- June 30 – July 2: Barrett Jackson Auction, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 30 – July 9: American Institute of Floral Designers, Caesars
- July 1-2: 2022 Battle Born Showdown, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 7-10: Las Vegas Red Hat Funvention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 7-10: The Aesthetic Show, Wynn
- July 8-10: Jigsaw Puzzle International Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 8-10: Metaverse Expo 2022
- July 8-12: Premium Cigar Association Convention & Trade Show, The Venetian
- July 8-15: American Queen Pageant, Golden Nugget
- July 9-16: ANGF National Conference, Alexis Park
- July 10: Summer Lovin’ Craft Fair, Boulder Station
- July 11-15: Staff Development for Educations National Teachers Conference, Caesars
- July 12-24: Cosmoprof North America, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 13-16: Cardinal Health Retail Business Conference, Mandalay Bay
- July 15-16: Professional Asian Pilots Association Conference, The LINQ
- July 17-21: International Association of Coroners & Medical Examiners Training Symposium, Golden Nugget
- July 22-23: IDEA World Convention, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 23-24: Christmas in July, Suncoast
- July 25-28: American Culinary Federation National Convention, Ceasars
- July 26-28: Champs Trade Show Summer, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 27-31: ADA National Championship, Palace Station
- July 28-30: Contractor Party + Expo, Paris Las Vegas
- June 23 – July 3: USA Weightlifting National Championships, Las Vegas Convention Center
- June 30 – July 2: American National IBJJF Jui-Jitsu Championship, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 2: WWE: Money In the Bank, Allegiant Stadium
- July 2: UFC 276: Adesanya vs Cannonier, T-Mobile Arena
- July 5-31: AAU West Coast National Championships, Las Vegas Convention Center
- July 6: Las Vegas Aces vs New York Liberty, Mandalay Bay
- July 7-17: NBA Summer League, Thomas & Mack Center
- July 16: FC Series: Chelsea FC vs Club America, Allegiant Stadium
- July 19: Las Vegas Aces vs Atlanta Dream, Mandalay Bay
- July 21: Las Vegas Aces vs Indiana Fever, Mandalay Bay
- July 22-24: Monster Jam, Thomas & Mack Center
- July 23: Las Vegas Aces vs Los Angeles Sparks, Mandalay Bay
What to Eat in Las Vegas in July
Whether you’re looking for fruits and vegetables at the farmer’s market or you want to eat farm to table, this is what you will find in season in Las Vegas (zone 9a).
- Fruits in Season – Apricots, Blackberries, Cantaloupe, Grapes, Melons, Nectarines, Peaches, Plums, Watermelon
- Vegetables in Season – Artichoke, Basil, Celery, Collard Greens, Corn, Cucumber, Eggplant, Garlic, Gourds, Green Beans, Hot Peppers, Okra, Onions, Parsnips, Potatoes, Pumpkins, Salad Greens, Summer Squash, Sweet Corn, Sweet Peppers, Sweet Potato, Swiss Chard, Tomatillos, Winter Squash, Zucchini
The Best Farm to Table Restaurants in Las Vegas
Here are some of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Las Vegas to check out:
- Sparrow + Wolf, Chinatown (New American, 💰💰💰)
- Honey Salt, Westside (New American, 💰💰)
- Carson Kitchen, Downtown (New American, 💰💰)
- CRAFTkitchen, Anthem (New American, 💰💰)
- The Black Sheep, Southwest (New American / Vietnamese, 💰💰)
- Yardbird, The Strip (Southern / New American, 💰💰)
- True Food Kitchen, The Strip (Vegan / New American, 💰💰)
- Kitchen Table, Henderson (Breakfast & Brunch, 💰💰)
Tips for Visiting Las Vegas in JULY
- Get tickets as soon as you know what shows you want to see. Popular shows & concerts sell out fast!
- Read all the fine print before heading to a show – some have restrictions on what you can bring with you.
- Save money on multiple attractions, and get the All-Inclusive or Explorer Pass.
- Sunscreen is a must, especially if you’re doing outdoor activities.
- Plan to arrive early for meals and shows. It takes longer than you think to get from one spot on the strip to another. Give yourself a buffer.
What to Wear in Vegas in JULY
March is warming up, especially during the day, but the AC keeps the casinos cold.
- Bring layers – layers are essential for visiting Las Vegas. As the temperatures get hot outside, they crank up AC inside. These are our favorite travel jackets.
- Dressy clothes – pack them if you plan on going clubbing or eating at nicer restaurants. You will see a mix of tourists in casinos dressed both up and down.
- Shoes – If you’re going out at night, you’ll probably bring heels or dress shoes, but make sure you bring a pair of comfortable travel shoes as well. The casinos are massive, and you walk a lot to get from place to place.
- Want to know what to wear to the airport? Here’s my ideal airport outfit and our carry-on essentials for every flight.
Best Places to Stay in Las Vegas
Is July the Best Time to Visit Las Vegas?
If you’re mostly going to be indoors on the Strip, visit any time of the year since the temperature won’t matter.
For outdoor activities like hiking and climbing, you should visit between November and March. But if you’re here for the pool parties and lake life, this is the time!
In our opinion, we like leaving Vegas during July and August, but you do you!
VEGAS IN Jan | Feb | Mar | Apr | May | Jun | Jul | Aug | Sep | Oct | Nov | Dec
Do any of these things to do in Vegas in July interest you? Let us know if we missed anything! If you’re holding an event and would like to be added, please email us at hello [at] localadventurer.com.
DID YOU ENJOY THIS POST? PIN IT FOR LATER
SEE MORE ABOUT LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust