I was never been a huge fan of Mexican food, that is.. until we moved to San Diego. It turns out, we just had to
It’s no secret that we love California. We loved all the great eats while living in LA, the chill vibes of San Diego, and we always dreamed of living in SF one day. Our favorite road trip in the US is hands down the Pacific Coast Highway.
We’ve also written travel guides for Surfing the California Coast, Big Bear, Big Sur, Bishop, Irvine, Monterey, Napa, Palm Springs, Santa Monica, Sonoma, Yosemite. It’s no wonder our friends who are California-born and raised never want to leave.
- Our 101 Bucket Lists: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- Free Things to Do in: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- National Park Guides: Death Valley, Joshua Tree, Redwood, Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Yosemite
- Photo Spots in: LA, San Diego
- Day Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Weekend Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Food Guides: Irvine
- California Hiking Guides: Yosemite
- Climbing in: San Diego
MORE CALIFORNIA GUIDES