It’s no secret that we love California. We loved all the great eats while living in LA, the chill vibes of San Diego, and we always dreamed of living in SF one day. Our favorite road trip in the US is hands down the Pacific Coast Highway.
We’ve also written travel guides for Surfing the California Coast, Big Bear, Big Sur, Bishop, Irvine, Monterey, Napa, Palm Springs, Santa Monica, Sonoma, Yosemite. It’s no wonder our friends who are California-born and raised never want to leave.
- Our 101 Bucket Lists: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- Free Things to Do in: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- National Park Guides: Death Valley, Joshua Tree, Redwood, Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Yosemite
- Photo Spots in: LA, San Diego
- Day Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Weekend Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Food Guides: Irvine
- California Hiking Guides: Yosemite
- Climbing in: San Diego
MORE CALIFORNIA GUIDES
Looking for the best things to do in Redwood National Park and Redwoods State Parks? These are our favorites. Coastal redwoods can reach a height
These are the best things to do in Santa Monica. “Now, we’re going to add crunches,” our instructor shouted. Our eyes widened as we were
Spring blooms are here! Here’s your ultimate guide on when and where to see California flower fields and wildflowers in Southern California.
Don’t just take our word for it, we met up with some badass surfers who showed us the waves and gave us insight on the best surfing beaches in California.
Here are the unforgettable things to do in Palm Springs, tips for your visit, and where to eat and stay.