The gates opened and we heard cheering as people slowly filed their way in. After passing the gate, everyone headed with urgency towards the back
It’s no secret that we love California. We loved all the great eats while living in LA, the chill vibes of San Diego, and we always dreamed of living in SF one day. Our favorite road trip in the US is hands down the Pacific Coast Highway.
We’ve also written travel guides for Surfing the California Coast, Big Bear, Big Sur, Bishop, Irvine, Monterey, Napa, Palm Springs, Santa Monica, Sonoma, Yosemite. It’s no wonder our friends who are California-born and raised never want to leave.
- Our 101 Bucket Lists: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- Free Things to Do in: LA, San Diego, San Francisco
- National Park Guides: Death Valley, Joshua Tree, Redwood, Sequoia and Kings Canyon, Yosemite
- Photo Spots in: LA, San Diego
- Day Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Weekend Trips From: LA, San Diego
- Food Guides: Irvine
- California Hiking Guides: Yosemite
- Climbing in: San Diego
MORE CALIFORNIA GUIDES
Here are the best places to eat in Los Angeles. The list is always evolving. Although we didn’t try as many places as I would
Joshua Tree National Park is frequented by SoCal residents, because it’s only a couple of hours from LA. It easily made our list of must-see
If you’re in San Diego, the Torrey Pines hike is a must do! It’s hard to beat these easy hikes with beautiful coastal views.
These are the best hikes in Yosemite.
Can’t believe it’s already been 2 weeks since we moved to San Diego. It’s probably our favorite city in California with San Francisco at a