Welcome to the Local Adventurer Link Up #10. The purpose of this monthly link up is to foster gratitude for the place you live (every city / town has its gems), show others great local experiences that they might never find as a tourist, and inspire others to explore and be present wherever they are.
I’m so thankful and really excited because this link up has been getting on average 700+ views each week and it’s a great way for people to see all the gems in your cities / towns. And now that we’ve moved to monthly, I figure that will give you all more time to explore! :)
For the most part, we try our best to avoid the strip / touristy areas of town unless we have friends in town, but there were a handful of events and places we knew we had to check out.
5 LOCAL ADVENTURES ON THE LAS VEGAS STRIP
1. Polaroid Museum and Fotobar
2. 24 Sprinkles Cupcake ATM
3. Shark Reef Aquarium at Mandalay Bay and Shark Feeding
4. Giada Las Vegas Restaurant (Review)
5. Britney Spears: Piece of Me Show. Find out our real thoughts on it here.
Featured Local Adventurer: Eurolinguiste
Check out Shannon’s post on Chinatown in Los Angeles. I knew there was a KoreaTown and a Little Tokyo and frequented both, but I don’t know why it never occurred to me to check out their Chinatown. :)
LOCAL ADVENTURER LINK UP RULES
- Share a post about a local adventure either in your own hometown or within driving distance. You can share UP TO 4. Unrelated entries or ones linked to your homepage will be deleted.
- Link back to this site so that others can join in on the fun! Feel free to use the button below.
- MOST IMPORTANTLY you MUST visit the person’s blog linked up directly before you and leave them a comment on their blog post. If you shared 4 posts, you must either leave four comments for the blogger linked up before you or leave comments for four bloggers before you.
- If you tweet out your local adventure post with #localadventurer, I will retweet your link!
Thanks for linking up, and see you on October 2nd! :)
DISCOVERY CONSISTS NOT OF SEEKING NEW LANDS BUT SEEING WITH NEW EYES.
<div align="center"><a href="http://estherandjacob.com/tag/local-adventures" title="Local Adventurer" target="_blank"><img src="http://localadventurer.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/Local-Adventurer_1x.jpg" width="250" alt="Local Adventurer" style="border:none;" /></a></div>