We’re so excited that we get to kick off the Endless Caravan campaign with Airstream. It’s a dream come true. I know we’ve been dropping hints and talking about living on the road for a couple years, but we can’t believe it’s finally happening!
First and foremost, we want to thank Airstream for inspiring and making our next grand adventure possible. Selling off all our belongings, moving into a trailer, and learning how to navigate the ins and outs of our new home has already been an adventure in itself. I can’t imagine what the road has waiting for us and our two cats.
- We’re Moving! Our Next Grand Adventure
- We Moved into an Airstream!
- Exclusive Peek into the Famous Gold Airstream
- The Airstream Factory Tour
- The First Airport in History
- Tour of Our New Crib
- World’s Largest Things in the Small Town: Casey Illinois
- We Got Into the Wave! (How to Get Permits Here)
- Is White Pocket Better Than the Wave?
- 9 Things to Do at Great Sand Dunes National Park
- RV Checklist: Everything You Need Before Getting in an RV
- Unique Purple Sand Beach in Big Sur
- 7 Things You Can’t Miss at Mesa Verde National Park
- 11 Things to Do in Kansas City
- Our New Home #EndlessCaravan
- Exclusive Peek into the Most Famous Gold Airstream
- America is WEIRD (and we like it)!
- Tour Our Airstream
- 5 Lessons You Learn as a New RVer
- The Wave: Hardest Hike to Get Into
- Adventure is Out There!
- RVing is SEXY
- Stuck in the Mud, Our Airstream, and Pooping Cats
- Diapers in Trees + No-Poop-On-Me Dance
- Bad Tourists + Winning the Lottery!
- Falling Off Rocks + Virtual Reality
- Wrecked Trailer and Crazy Faces
We’d love for you to help us add to our map too! Fill out this quick form to give us your food + travel recommendations (yellow hearts are our readers’ suggestions):
Also, here are some of our rough plans if you’d like to come caravan with us!
- 5/26-28 Bay Area
- 5/28-31 Fort Bragg
- 5/31-6/3 Lassen Volcanic NP
- 6/3-5 Reno
- 6/6-8 Bend
- 6/8-11 Portland
- 6/11-16 Seattle Area
- 6/16-20 North Cascades NP
- 6/20-22 Palouse Falls
This trip is powered by Airstream and driven by you.
We also want to thank the following companies for providing us travel gear and food. These are all brands we’ve always loved and used (you’ve probably seen them in a lot of our previous posts), and we’re so thankful that they want to come alongside us to support this journey.
We hope that our journey and thousands of others on the road will inspire you to go out and have many more adventures of your own. Don’t forget to share your adventures with #endlesscaravan. Lets go!