I’m just going to say that my birthday gift to myself is allowing myself to slack off on my goals in February. I managed to do all the fun goals and none of my goals that required a little more discipline. Happy Birthday to me! hahaha
Last month’s highlights on instagram:
- Jumping off the Stratosphere with SkyJump Las Vegas
- Map and Photo Guide of Acropolis in Athens Greece
- Most Charming Bookstore in Oia Santorini Greece
- My Road Trip Essentials – Win one of 2 kindles + travel bags here!
- My Safari Themed Birthday at Roos n More
- Skype, call, email home once a week. No excuses and managed one call. :(
- Get to zero inbox and clean it out every Wednesday. Struggles… :(
- Clean my desktop every Wednesday. Nope.
- Check another item off my Ultimate Vegas Bucket List. We had so many visitors in town that we ended up checking off a bunch – Sky Jump, Sunbuggy Tour, Zappos Tour, Helicopter Tour of Grand Canyon, L’Atelier, Raku, Shake Shack, and Fitness Classes by Cirque Performers.
- Go on 4 dates (one a week). Check. ;) Several listed on 4.
- Read 4 books (Trying for 36 this year). Can’t seem to pick that book back up! Bah!
- Continue #365DaysofTruth with SheReadsTruth. Missed several days and slowly catching up.
- Pick another 30 day workout to do. Feeling extra lazy this month.
- Find one new healthy recipe to put into our regular rotation. Nope!
- Celebrate my birthday and relax for a whole weekend! This I did do! :)
- Skype, call, email home once a week.
- Check another item off my Ultimate Vegas Bucket List.
- Get to zero inbox and clean it out every Wednesday.
- Clean my desktop every Wednesday.
- Go on 4 Dates (2 Alphabet Dates).
- Read 1 freakin book.
- Go to 5 fitness classes with ClassPass.
- Read the Bible everyday with SheReadsTruth.
- Find one healthy recipe to put into our regular rotation.
- Send out my Lovely Letters Package on Time!
You can also see my March goals last year to see how much or how little I’ve changed. :)
See how we’re doing on our 15 in 2015 resolutions or my previous monthly goals by clicking the banner below: