It was an exciting month for Local Adventurer. :) It started with our friends getting married, then my family visited for a week, and we celebrated my grandma’s 97th birthday. Afterwards, we road tripped to Bryce, Capitol Reef, Coral Pink Sand Dunes, and Grand Staircase-Escalante for four days where there was no signal and barely any wifi.
Now I have tons to blog about and oh so much to catch up on! Why is it so hard to keep up with all your daily tasks when you’re on the road? If we ever decide to live in an RV for six months, I clearly need a better system. If you have any tips, please tell me! Also, when I said I was slacking in February, and going strong in March, that was a stretch. But considering that we’re moving twice next month, I may have to give myself more grace until we finally settle into our new home – wherever that may be.
Last month’s highlights on instagram:
- Moving to a New City Next Month! Our Top Cities
- Ultimate Los Angeles Bucket List (101 Things to Do in LA)
- 25 Best Hikes in the World to Put On Your Bucket List
- Delphi Greece – The Best Day Trip from Athens
- 9 Best Subscription Boxes for Travel Lovers
- Soaring Over the Grand Canyon on A Helicopter Tour
- 11 Amazing Trees to Put On Your Bucket List
- Skype, call, email home once a week. They visited for a week, so does that count? :P
- Check another item off my Ultimate Vegas Bucket List. Mob Museum & Cirque’s Mystere
- Get to zero inbox and clean it out every Wednesday. This has been the biggest struggle.
- Clean my desktop every Wednesday. Also struggling.
- Go on 4 Dates (2 Alphabet Dates). Bar Crawl, Surfset, A – Archery, M- Mob Museum, C- Cirque
- Read 1 freakin book. Hooray! I read 3 thanks to Claudia – one, two, and finally finished Yes, Please!
- Go to 5 fitness classes with ClassPass. We managed 4.
- Read the Bible everyday with SheReadsTruth. I am 3 days behind -_-
- Find one healthy recipe to put into our regular rotation. My mom taught me how to make perilla leaf kimchi. :) It’s time to write a recipe post!
- Send out my Lovely Letters Package on Time. It was a week late.
- Skype, call, email home once a week.
- Get one month ahead of schedule on the blog, so we can focus on moving.
- Get to zero inbox and clean it out every Wednesday.
- Throw out or donate at least one item a day until our move date.
- Check another item off my Ultimate Vegas Bucket List.
- Go on 4 Dates (2 Alphabet Dates).
- Finish 3 books. Got any recommendations?
- Walk at least 5k steps everyday (or 35k/week) on my fitbit.
- Send out my Lovely Letters Package on Time!