This is the last month of our 100 days of less challenge where we’ve been on a general spending ban and been allowing ourselves to eat out only twice a week. It’s been challenging especially since we love to eat out, but it’s probably good that we learned to cook a few more dishes at home. Here’s our short list for this month, but you can expect lots of binge eating next month! Can’t wait!!
Places to eat in Los Angeles | December Eats:
★★★★★ ABSOLUTELY LOVED IT
★★★★ REALLY LIKED IT
- Daikokuya (Little Tokyo / DTLA) – wait is super long, but the ramen is good and portions are big.
- Cham Sut Gol Korean BBQ (Garden Grove) – all you can eat korean bbq for
- Cream Pan (Tustin) – such good, cheap strawberry croissants.
★★★ IT WAS GOOD
- Ahgassi Gopchang (Koreatown) – Went here with Ki Hong & Hayoung, and they ordered for us. We liked it.
- Caffe Concerto (Koreatown) – cute spot to get coffee or drinks at the bar.
- The Donuttery (Huntington Beach) – cronuts were meh, the blueberry donuts were amazing!
★★ IT WAS MEH…
- East Borough (Costa Mesa) – The place was cute, but the food was just okay.
Now that we’re off the ban…