After zip lining in Bootleg Canyon, we grabbed lunch at the Coffee Cup, a local cafe in Boulder City that was featured on Guy Fieri’s Diner’s Drive-ins, and Dives. One of our zip line instructors was raving about it. We’ve only checked out a few other restaurants from the show but haven’t been disappointed so far.
This post may contain affiliate links, where we receive a small commission on sales of the products that are linked at no additional cost to you. All opinions are always our own. Read our full disclosure for more info. Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.
Last Updated: August 22, 2020
The Coffee Cup Boulder City NV // On Diners Drive-ins and Dives
We loved the classic American drive-in vibes and decor of the restaurant. Just check out the photos below.
About the Restaurant
What We Ordered at the Coffee Cup Boulder City
Here’s what we ordered:
- Pork Chili Verde Omelette with Hashbrowns. I’m not huge on omelettes or most breakfast foods in general, but we decided to give it a try since it was the recommended dish from the show. I love my waffle house hashbrowns, but the hashbrowns were thicker and the perfect consistency. :) Though I liked the eggs with melted cheddar cheese over it okay, the pork chili verde really made the dish, so next time I might just order a bowl of it instead.
- BBQ Beef Sandwich. This is more the type of food we would order, and it did not disappoint.
I probably wouldn’t go out of my way to eat here again, but if you’re already in the area zip lining or visiting Hoover Dam, I highly recommend you stop by. Based on reviews, next time we’re there we want to try the chicken fried steak, huevos rancheros, a short stack of pancakes, bomb fries, and their Bloody Mary.
Other Restaurants on Diners drive-ins and dives in the Las Vegas Area
- Forte European Tapas Bar (Spring Valley)
- Four Kegs Sports Pub (Las Vegas)
- John Mull’s Meats (Northwest LV)
- Lola’s Louisiana Kitchen (Downtown)
- Naked City Pizza inside Moondoggies Bar (Westside LV) – They also opened up a second location that’s not inside a bar = less smokey. :)
Have you eaten at any of these Diners Drive-Ins and Dives sptos? Do you watch the show?
Did you enjoy this post? Pin it for later
SEE MORE FROM LAS VEGAS
“Discovery consists not of seeking new lands but in seeing with new eyes” – M. Proust
Esther + Jacob
Esther and Jacob are the founders of Local Adventurer, which is one of the top 5 travel blogs in the US. They believe that adventure can be found both near and far and hope to inspire others to explore locally. They explore a new city in depth every year and currently base themselves in Las Vegas.