After zip lining in Bootleg Canyon, we grabbed lunch at the Coffee Cup, a local cafe in Boulder City that was featured on Guy Fieri’s Diner’s Drive-ins, and Dives. One of our zip line instructors was raving about it. We’ve only checked out a few other restaurants from the show but haven’t been disappointed so far.
The Coffee Cup
512 Nevada Way Boulder City NV 89005
What we ordered at the Coffee Cup Boulder City:
- Pork Chili Verde Omelet with Hashbrowns. I’m not huge on omelets, but we decided to give it a try since it was the recommended dish from the show. I love my waffle house hashbrowns, but the hashbrowns were thicker and the perfect consistency. :) Though I liked the omelet okay, the pork chili verde really made the dish, so next time I might just order a bowl of it instead.
- BBQ Beef Sandwich. This is more the type of food we would order, and it did not disappoint.
Other restaurants on Diners Drive-Ins and Diners in the Las Vegas Area:
- Bachi Burger (Southeast or Westside LV) – we’ve had this and it’s good.
- Forte European Tapas Bar (Spring Valley)
- Four Kegs Sports Pub (Las Vegas)
- John Mull’s Meats (Northwest LV)
- Lola’s Louisiana Kitchen (Downtown)
- Naked City Pizza inside Moondoggies Bar (Westside LV) – They also opened up a second location that’s not inside a bar = less smokey. :)