Sooooooo this was a pretty bad month for goals. Missed the last three weeks of goals after having to last minute fly back home to spend time with halmoni. Then I thought I got out of there safely, but I caught the pneumonia that everyone in my family had. I fought it as long as I could. I refused to believe I was sick and went about my business as usual (which happened to include some karaoke.. probably not the best idea). I suppose it eventually caught up to me.
I was hoping that last month and this month would be focused on catching up, but I know health and family comes before going down my check list and getting things done. Plus, I feel awful, so ain’t nobody making me go to the gym.
I guess it’s time to catch up on some tv. Now that’s serious business. :) Parks and Rec is over, and I’m feeling like I need a good replacement. What should I watch next? I’m more into light hearted comedies, but every now and then I get into shows like Breaking Bad. I currently watch Mindy Project & New Girl, and all this talk about Scandal has gotten me curious.
Last month’s highlights on instagram:
I’ve been trying this new thing where I alternate between squares and horizontally taken photos. It creates a new set of challenges, but it’s a good thing. If you want to follow along daily on instagram (esther’s & jacob).
- Loving the Place We Call Home // Gratitude Week 29
- Red Rock National Conservation Area
- Pinball Hall of Fame Las Vegas NV
- Spending Quality Time with Grandma and Update on Her Health
- Announcing: The Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange
- Reasons Why I Love Spring // Spring Happy List
- Try the Couch to 5k running plan. Nope. Did well the first week, and then it was downhill from there. I did manage to walk a mile with my mom, dad, or dog every other day.
- Don’t drink diet coke for a month. I technically did this. Although, I did have some cokes and dr peppers instead. It’s not the same, right? I was under a lot of stress. -____-
- Read a new book this month. Yes! I read Le Petit Prince for the first time since high school french class and I’m almost done with Orange is the New Black, a memoir on prison life. It has way less drama than the tv show, but still entertaining nonetheless.
- Go on four dates. Got 1/4.
- Fill gratitude jar with 4 strips. Yes.
- Bake one recipe. No. But I did learn a ton of korean recipes from my mom. Can we do a swap?
- One pinterest project. I have two more days, so fingers crossed. I’m going to pick a really simple one.
- Get back to health.
- Bake two new recipes.
- Read 3 books. Finish Orange, and then I’m thinking about this and finishing this, but I’m still open to suggestions.
- Do two new pinterest projects.
- Fill gratitude jar with four strips.
- Schedule blog posts two weeks in advance since I will be in SF for a week and a half!
- Continue Couch to 5k when I start feeling better.
- Go on 7 Dates to make up for last month. Wow. Can we make this happen?
Yep. It’s going to be an interesting month.
What’s your current favorite tv show and/or book you would recommend?