Hey there! We want to welcome you to the Clear the List Linkup, where we share our goals and motivate one another to pursue our dreams. We’d love you to be a part of our community. Join us by adding a link to your own goals post at the bottom of the post.
We made it onto the Expeditioner’s Top 50 Travel Blogs! I couldn’t believe my eyes when we got that email. Does this mean we’ve ‘made it’? I can never be too sure. What measurement do you use to know whether you’ve made it and can finally take a breather? I feel like we’ve been hustling with no end in sight. Maybe the hustle never ends. Please let us know if anyone has the “work smarter, not harder” figured out!
February was a good month for local adventures. We love traveling abroad (we’re currently in Iceland), but sometimes I feel like it takes away from the direction we want to take the blog.
Last Month’s Travel Highlights
- Ladder Canyon in Mecca Hills
- Dive-in Movies at the Pearl
- Sunken Ship off the Coast of Coronado
- LACMA Rain Room
- Maritime Museum of San Diego
- Atlanta + Iceland
Last month’s blog highlights
- Ultimate Atlanta Bucket List – 101 Things to Do in Atlanta
- LA’s Best Instagram Spots
- 25 Free Things to Do in LA
- Yosemite Snow Day Adventure + Tips for a Snowy Yosemite Trip
- Swimming with Whale Sharks in Derawan Islands
This Month’s Goals
- Get a week ahead on the editorial calendar.
- Put up the new logo and change out the colors.
- Switch out menu back to being more travel oriented.
- Make sure there is 1 local adventure in the schedule every week.
- Revise a draft of eBook 1.
- Go to the climbing gym 3x a week (when we’re in town).
- Finish 1 Book
- Write in my Gratitude Journal every day.
Maximize Your Month Link Up
<div align="center"><a href="http://localadventurer.com/tag/clear-the-list" title="Clear The List Goal Setting Blogging Community"><img src="http://localadventurer.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Clear-The-List-4-Lines-01.jpg" width="350" alt="Maximize Your Month" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
Are you a detail-oriented person or a big-picture person?
What are the goals you’re working on this month?