[UPDATE] I was so happy to come home to my lovely letters package after a crazy weekend in LA. Paige was so sweet and thoughtful, and in my package she included: a lovely letter, a variety of teas, a notebook to jot down my notes on good reads, and adorable page flags for pages I want to go back to. I especially can’t wait to try out the teas!
I struggled a little more on the theme of “summer reading” maybe because I did zero summer reading. I was partnered with Paige this month, but since I’m still waiting on my package, I decided to post the goodies I sent out instead (will update with hers soon!). It took a little more creativity, but this is what I ended up sending out:
Dates to remember for JULY’s Snail Mail Exchange:
- Sign ups are open from today June 27th till July 6th midnight EST. You can sign up here (FOR BLOGGERS ONLY. If you don’t have a blog, you can always start one!)
- You will get your partner pairings by the 9th and begin getting to know your partner.
- Send out your packages & lovely letters by July 20th. Stay under the 7 USD limit and THEME: Ocean Blue
- Write about your experience and link up on July 25th (the last Friday of the month).
LOVELY LETTERS LINK UP RULES
1. Share your about the lovely letters you recieved and/or sent out and the new pals you made. Unrelated entries or ones linked to your homepage will be deleted.
2. Link back to this site so that others can join in on the fun! Feel free to use the button below if you like!
<div align="center"><a href="http://localadventurer.com/lovely-letters/" title="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange"><img src="https://cdn.localadventurer.com/2014/04/LovelyLetters.png?auto=compress%2Cformat&ixlib=php-1.2.1&q=50&s=5044579ac1149ae6ad8daf383c95e2eb" alt="Lovely Letters Snail Mail Exchange" style="border:none;" /></a></div>
3. MOST IMPORTANTLY you MUST visit the person’s blog post linked up directly before you and leave them a comment. This is what helps build the community.
Since everyone is getting their packages at different times, the link up will be open until July 25th.
[inlinkz_linkup id=418242 mode=1]
Please contact me if you have participated in a previous exchange, and you’d like to co-host a Lovely Letters link up. For more detailed info READ THIS. If you want to tweet about it, you can use the hashtag #lovelyletters or tag @estherjulee to be retweeted.