San Diego Comic Con was this weekend, which means the city had an influx of over an 130,000 people! We’ve been to a fair share of cons, and I don’t think we’ve ever been to a more crowded one. This was our second time going back, and this time around I was much better prepped for the massive crowds.
They had such impressive make up! Thanos looks so spot on.
Vlogging by the Walking Dead booth:
We stopped by our friend’s booth! I love their new fox because it reminds me of Mika.
Always on Snapchat. We’re obsessed! You can follow us at estherjulee or jacobthefu.
Last two photos taken by Peter Kitch.
Check out our vlog:
TIPS FOR GOING TO THE SAN DIEGO COMIC CON:
- Saturday is the busiest day, then Friday. We went on a Thursday, which I still thought was crowded.
- If you’re staying along the MTS, you can get your trolley ticket ahead of time.
- We took a lyft ($12.50) on the way there from North Park and an uber ($10.88) back, which is approximately 7-8 miles away.
- Even if you can’t get tickets inside, there’s plenty of cosplaying and people watching outside. Most of the events are also happening outside of the conference.
- We didn’t go to any of the parties, but according to our friends, the only parties worth going to were the Nerdist and Geek & Sundry’s party and Mashable’s.
- If you want to grab drinks after, check out the science themed, Zymology, 4 blocks away.
- Check out our San Diego Bucket List to see 100 other things to eat, see, and do in the area.
We didn’t have time to plan cosplay. Maybe next time we go, we should dress up! :)
What do you think we should dress up as?
If you were to dress up for Comic Con, what would you be?
Is Comic Con on your bucket list?