Ocean Club Resorts has two locations on Turks and Caicos, the original Ocean Club Resort and their Ocean Club West Resort where we stayed. If you’re on a budget, it’s also one of the more affordable resort options on a rather expensive island.
Our two-bedroom suite was spacious and comfortable for our group of four. It was great to have a fully stocked kitchen and plenty of space to hangout in the living room. The balcony was also spacious and was covered in netting, so you didn’t have to worry about mosquitos or bugs!
Our office for the day:
Check out the view from our balcony!
The first afternoon we arrived, we had lunch at their Seaside Café. The food was reasonably priced and everything we ordered was good in comparison to the rest of the island. TCI isn’t a huge destination for food lovers, so you have to really dig deep to find good food. The fish sandwich we ordered was our favorite!
They had a really nice pool that winded around the center of their property where you can easily find your own quiet spot to hop in sans kids.
Overall, we enjoyed our stay here! It was in a great location and definitely worth the price. You can get a Studio Suite for as little as $229 / night. Our Two Bedroom unit with an Ocean View was $499 / night, and you can get a Three Bedroom Beachfront suite starting at $739 / night.
Pro Tips for Your Stay at Ocean Club Resort Turks and Caicos:
- If you want to be close to downtown Grace Bay with shops and restaurants, Ocean Club West is a great place to stay.
- With a full kitchen, you can pick up supplies at the local grocery store and make your own meals. Since we were on vacation, we ate out most of the time but did get breakfast foods to keep the mornings simple.
- Bug spray was under the kitchen sink, but we didn’t need it here.
- Ocean Club West has a spa and fitness room, a tennis court with racquets and balls, and bikes if you want to ride into town rather than walk. Their business center had a collection of DVDs that you could borrow from, too.
- There is a Scotia Bank next to the grocery store. You can withdraw here with no fees if you have a Bank of America account.
- If you want to avoid the crowds, visit between mid-August to October.
- For more tips, read 21 Things You Should Know Before Visiting TCI.
- For activities, read 15 Things You Must Do in Turks and Caicos.
What amenities do you look for in a resort?
What’s the most unique resort you’ve stayed at?
Thank you, Ocean Club Resorts, for hosting our stay.
All opinions, photos, and text are our own.
Thank you for supporting the brands that make Local Adventurer possible.