Whether it’s on TV or in your own city, I’m sure you’ve seen those group bikes with a bunch of people peddling together. We first saw them on the Google campus and have always been curious about the experience. Seems like a fun idea to be able to hang out with people and ride around town.
Vegas Pub Crawler is a fun twist on the traditional Pub Crawl. It’s a 2-3 hour tour where you’ll visit 4-6 of the best bars in Las Vegas, specifically DTLV. You start off by meeting in front of Pizza Rock and depending on the number of people in your group, others may join you on the ride.
After meeting your driver/guide, you start peddling to your first destination!
Our first stop was Atomic Liquors, which is the oldest freestanding bar in Las Vegas. Did you know they named it after the atomic bomb viewing parties in Las Vegas?
See Related – A Look Inside the National Atomic Testing Museum in Vegas
After hanging out there for 20-30 minutes, we headed over to Park on Fremont, which has great happy hour specials. It’s one of our favorite spots to eat, and you can read more about it on a post we wrote for Collaboreat!
Next was Gold Spike, another favorite hangout spot for locals. They have outdoor fire pits, giant lawn games, and a cool atmosphere. We loved that Vegas Pub Crawler was flexible, and while the final destination was Hogs & Heifers, we opted to spend the rest of our evening at Gold Spike.
All of the locations are fairly close by, but riding the bike makes the travel more fun. Each tour is customized based on the bars you want to go to, so feel free to mention where you want to stop by.
Full list of options (* next to our personal favorites):
- Atomic Liquors
- Backstage Bar and Billiards (Triple “B”)
- Bar and Bistro
- Downtown Cocktail Room
- Gold Spike*
- Golden Gate Flare Bar
- Hogs and Heifers
- Longbar at The D
- Nacho Daddy
- Park at Fremont*
- Pizza Rock
- Radio City Pizza
Pro Tips for Visiting the Best Bars in Las Vegas with Vegas Pub Crawler:
- Some of the bars offer specials just for your group! Be sure to listen to your guide.
- If you want to get food, ask to stop at Park on Fremont. They have amazing garbage fries, fried pickles, and their Philly Mac’n’cheese is pure genius!
- The tour doesn’t include any food or drinks, and unfortunately you can’t bring drinks on the bike itself, which they are working on getting approval for. If you don’t want to spend money on food, pack some snacks!
- Don’t forget to tip your driver.
Find more information and book your crawl here.
Have you been on a pub crawl before?
What’s your favorite bar / hangout spot in your city