Just got back last night from a 13 day road trip up to Vancouver and back. We are now getting settled back home and getting some much needed rest. We also ran out of scheduled posts, so this one is going to be short and sweet until I get my act together and edit some more photos for tomorrow’s post. :)
What I am Grateful for This Week (Week 46):
- All the friends and family who hosted us along our road trip.
- The OTC people we randomly ran into during our trip (home church in ATL).
- All the yummy food we ate in all the different cities we stopped at.
- Eating way too much ice cream while in Yakima and Portland.
- The late night pro grilled cheese sandwiches that Peter Chao made for us.
- Doing our 4 year anniversary photo session with Zabrina and Jeremy.
- I had scheduled out most of my blog posts so I would have less to worry about.
- Coming home to two packages – one from Sou-Wah for Lovely Letters and one from Soapie!
- Seeing our two boys and seeing how much they missed us while we were gone.
- Being home so I can rest and get re-energized for our next trip.
What is one thing you’re grateful for in this moment?
Linking up with Grateful Heart this week. This is my gratitude post for week 46. 6 more weeks to go! Click the banner below to see other gratitude posts: