The Bachelor Chip Dip was my first recipe for the year from my 13 in 2013. I’m cooking 12 recipes in a year, one a month, and I figured I should start off easy to build up my confidence before cooking up something more fancy. The recipe was easy, called for only 3 ingredients, and was great for bringing to last week’s get together for the Falcon’s game. Everyone seemed to like it and ate the bowl clean, so that made me very happy!
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar
- 1 regular sized can of chili with no beans
- 8 oz block of cream cheese
- Microwave the ingredients in a bowl, covered to keep the spatter down
- Stir every 2-3 minutes at a time until ingredients are melted and well mixed together.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
FYI, microwaving is considered cooking in our household. ;) Thanks Stephanie Scarlet for sharing the recipe with me.