If you didn’t know by now, we love to travel. Since international travel can get pricey, we’ve been taking advantage of living on the west coast by taking as many road trips as possible. Though I know I have a fairly regular visitor once a month, it’s hard to plan around it. For whatever reason, this visitor always wants to come in the middle of a trip. In fact, sometimes she decides to rearrange her schedule just to be sure it’s most inconvenient for me. Anyone else have the same problem?
When we go on trips, comfort is usually high priority anyways. But if it’s that time of the month, I try to make sure I feel extra pampered, so that I’m not so unpleasant to be around. The little things do help.This is my travel comfort kit:
- Stretchy pants – These are my current fave because they don’t make you look slouchy, and you can still get a dressed up look.
- Pain Reliever – I use Midol for bad cramps.
- Tea – Right now I am digging Harney and Son’s Peppermint Herbal.
- A Good Book – to help you escape. You can check out my current summer reading list.
- Music Playlists – There are some good period playlists on spotify. I usually get premium on months I know I will be on the road.
- Noise Canceling Headphones.
- Pashmina Scarf – it can double as a thin blanket if it gets cold.
- Nice Hand Creme – Right now I’m using L’Occitane’s.
- Favorite Snacks – I always have Haribo, Hot Cheetos, and Chocolate (healthy, I know, but junk food can lift my spirits.)
- Feminine Hygiene Products – I especially need these to be as comfortable as possible.
P.S. I’m so glad and thankful to have this post sponsored by Stayfree® pads. It was a great fit for this blog, because it’s one of the feminine hygiene products that I actually use especially for night time.
What’s something you like to do to ease the pain during that time of the month?
Inspired by high-performance fabrics, Stayfree® Ultra Thin® pads have flexible layers that move with your body and ThermoControl® technology to wick away moisture. So you’ll stay dry and comfortable. Stayfree.® Keep Moving.™ To get $0.50 off any Stayfree® product, including Stayfree® Ultra Thin® pads, visit www.stayfree.com/special.
Enter for a chance to win a $100 Drugstore.com gift card!
Leave a comment below letting me how you pamper yourself for a chance to win a $100 Drugstore.com gift card!
Sweepstakes Condensed Rules:
No duplicate comments. Your household may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique
term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
No Purchase Necessary. This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 U.S./D.C. age 18 or older (19+ in AL & NE). Void elsewhere & where prohibited. Winners will be selected via random drawing, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the [email protected] email address. You will have 72 hours to respond; otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules, by which entrants are bound, are available here. This Sweepstakes runs from 9/4-9/30.
Be sure to visit the Stayfree® brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!
Sweepstakes is sponsored solely by BlogHer. Energizer Personal Care LLC is not a sponsor. Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.
© 2014 Energizer. Stayfree and all other trademarks are owned by Energizer.
Bloggers were compensated for creating blog posts in this Stayfree® campaign.