Can’t believe it’s already my birthday again! Every year we try to do a theme to make it more fun and memorable. We did Adult Prom last year, karaoke night where everyone dresses up as a music icon two years ago, and 80s rollerskating the year before that.
Since we’re on the west coast this year, we decided to celebrate in Vegas! Pictures to come. ;)
Here were just a few big milestones that happened over the past year:
- moved to Los Angeles driving a giant truck towing a car cross country!
- led worship and became part of the OTC family. First time church actually felt like family.
- hiked the inca trail for 4 days to Machu Picchu! The most physically challenging thing I’ve ever done.
- went bungee jumping in New Zealand. Checked that one off the list!
Things I Hope for this next year:
- I hope I get wiser. Even if it’s just a little.
- Learn to be a supportive wife – it’s a painful process letting go of your own dreams to gain a shared dream.
- Come out of my shell more and meet good people in LA.
- Eat a lot of LA food.
Also, this year I’m writing a letter to myself to open in 10 years. I’m really curious to see how my dreams and hopes shift and change over the years. That’s what I love about life – that it is fluid. Here’s to… turning 21 (again)! ;)