It’s been a while since I posted a recipe of the month, and I just wanted to share what I’ve been obsessed with making lately. They’re really easy no bake cornflake cookies that taste like a lighter version of rice crispy treats. I shaped these into hearts so they’d be perfect for Valentine’s Day, but you can pretty much make any shape you want (most commonly made are Christmas wreaths).
EASY VALENTINES TREATS – Heart Shaped Cornflake Cookie Recipe:
yields 12-15 cookies
- 1 stick of butter or 1/2 cup butter
- 5 cups marshmallow minis
- 1/2 teaspoon red food coloring
- 6 cups of cornflakes
- Melt the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and mix until completely melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the red food coloring.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the everything into the cornflakes.
- Take handfuls of the coated cornflakes and shape them on wax paper (grease your hands with butter / cooking oil so they don’t stick).
- Let them sit to cool or refrigerate for 15 minutes before serving.
Do you celebrate Valentine’s Day?
What do you do to celebrate?