We love a good road trip, but one of the easiest ways your trip can be ruined is a broken air conditioner. Maybe we got spoiled during our time living in San Diego, but why can’t it always be the 70s? If you’re driving anywhere hot, sunny, or smelly, the air conditioner is the only thing that keeps you cool, contained, and sane.
We currently drive a Nissan Altima. It’s over 8 years old but has been great for road trips. We’ve driven it cross country 11 times already! Can you believe it? There have been days where we feel like the A/C isn’t quite as cold as it should be but have never bothered checking on it. It takes a lot of effort to find a mechanic you trust, especially since we move every year. Now that summer is here, we’ll be back on the road a lot and we can’t have our air conditioner crapping out on us (because happy wife, happy life). Rather than taking it to a mechanic, we got a chance to check out the A/C Pro A/C Recharge Kit. It’s a professional formula that is an all-in-one solution. It helps replace lost refrigerant and oil in the A/C system and cools the interior of your car with colder and drier air.
I’m far from being car savvy. I know the basics. I know how to change a flat tire, and I can do some minor fixes, but anything that’s part of the major components really intimidates me. When I got the A/C Recharge Kit, I was still a bit nervous that it wasn’t going to be as easy as advertised, but now that I’ve used it, I can vouch that it is really easy to use! Since I don’t do much car work, I don’t have a lot of tools, so I was happy to see that everything you need comes with the A/C Recharge Kit. Using the recharge kit is an easy 3 step process.
HOW TO RECHARGE YOUR CAR A/C
- Connect the Hose
- Pull the Trigger
- Check the Gauge
Does that sound easy enough? Since I wasn’t sure how my A/C was performing, I connected the hose and checked the gauge to see if I was in the optimal range. Fortunately for me, my A/C is still good to go! It’s a relief, but now I’ll have the A/C Recharge Kit on hand when it does need refrigerant. Hopefully I won’t have to use it anytime soon! Have you had any A/C trouble lately? Check out all the details about the A/C Pro A/C Pro Recharge Kithere or pick one up here.
- Watched their tutorial video and read their step-by-step instructions before opening the product.
- If you need help locating the port on your car, check out their Port Finder.
- The coupler will only lock onto the correct port, so it’s fool proof!
- This isn’t a fix all! It’s a great way to save money by checking your own A/C and recharging it to give it extra life. There will be instances where it’s beyond a quick fix and it will require you to take it to a mechanic.
- Everything around the engine gets dirty, so it helps to keep some work gloves in the car anytime you need to mess with it.