Last week, we made roasted veggies from a recipe my friend, Kym, gave me. It was a simple enough recipe and a crowd pleaser, so I decided to share it. It’s probably a little late for any holiday cooking, but you can keep it in mind for the holidays next year! I’m definitely cooking them for Thanksgiving & Christmas next year. If you guys try it, please let me know how you like it! ;)
- 1 small butternut squash, peeled and cubed
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 3 Yukon Gold potatoes, cubed
- 1 red onion, quartered and separated into pieces
- 1 Tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F (245 degrees C)
- In a large bowl, combine the squash, red bell peppers, sweet potato, and Yukon gold potatoes, and red onion.
- In a small bowl, stir together thyme, rosemary, olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Toss with the vegetables until they are evenly coated.
- Spread evenly in a large roasting pan
- Roast veggies for 35-40 minutes or until cooked through and browned, stirring every 10 mins.