These were some of last month’s instagrams:
If you want to follow along daily, follow esther’s & jacob. It was really kind of awesome how we got to participate in the Life Cube burn by writing down our goals to later watch them burn and be released into the air. The act of writing down goals really does help me achieve them. Once it’s written on paper (or online for everyone to see), I’m committing myself to it. It’s no longer just an idea floating around in my head. Although the other important part that I often forget is to check back to make sure I’m on track.
- My First VLOG and Growth List
- Our First Star Party on Mount Potosi & Light Painting
- 7 Reasons Why I Love Living in Las Vegas (Already!)
- Snowboarding in Park City Utah
- 49 Fave Places to Eat in Los Angeles
- Set aside one hour everyday to do something creative. Started off really good the first week and went downhill from there. I did get in some really cool projects like light painting and dusted off my oil paints for the first time (see my wall-e painting?). Setting up a daily habit is really difficult!
- Bake two new recipes. I made stout brownies, which was a fail. Then I made nutella pie, which is technically no-bake, but I’m counting it because the point of my baking goal was to use my kitchen aid mixer more often!
- Workout 3x a week. I skipped two workouts, but managed the rest! I need it to be more fun!
- Fill gratitude jar with four strips. Done.
- Join a meetup and attend at least once. Done. I went to a blogger and wordpress meetup in Vegas.
- Go on six dates. Done. Since we put this one on the back burner last month, we made sure to prioritize this one.
- Finalize Project 333. I pretty much have it finalized, but I need to blog about it, and I wanted to sketch my outfits, which is why I have been putting this off. *sigh
- Work on a new pinterest project. Hmm. Maybe I need to stop pinning if I never plan on doing any of these projects.
- Snowboard on the west coast. Finally, checking this one off the bucket list!
- Instagram everyday for #100HappyDays. So far so good! I’m on Day 40 today. Who else wants to join?
- Take a calligraphy class. I started taking a calligraphy class on skillshare and have only watched the intro and materials you need. None of the local craft stores carried the japanese calligraphy nibs that she uses, soooooo I’m still needing to get that.
- Try the Couch to 5k running plan.
- Don’t drink diet coke for a month.
- Read a new book this month. Perhaps this one or this one so I can improve my blog at the same time!
- Go on four dates.
- Fill gratitude jar with 4 strips.
- Bake one recipe.
- One pinterest project. Which one should I try?
Does anyone want to try any of these with me? Teamwork always helps! :)
Every month I’ve been doing monthly goals along with a community of goal setting bloggers. You can see how we’re doing on our 14 in 2014 resolutions or check out some of my previous weekly wishes and monthly goals by clicking the banner below: