***Local Adventures are now moved to Wednesdays from here on out and we’ll be focusing on national and international travel again on Tuesdays! :)
We’re always trying to find new local adventures to do in town, whether it’s off the beaten path or pretending like we’re tourists for the day. Since I have never been to the AdventureDome at Circus Circus and Jacob hasn’t since he was a kid, we decided to check it out. We were also there celebrating National Roller Coaster day this year! It’s kind of insane how many rides they can pack into that space.
The only photo we got of us was on Jacob’s iPhone. You can follow him on instagram for more of us. :)
Our 3 Favorite Rides at the Adventuredome at Circus Circus:
- El Loco
- Happy Feet – Mumble’s Wild Ride 4D
- Sand Pirate
Tips for visiting Circus Circus Adventuredome Las Vegas:
- Check out the layout / map of all the rides here.
- If you plan on making the most of your time and going on a bunch of rides, go ahead and buy the All Day Ride Pass (ADRP). Buying tickets to each individual ride will add up quickly!
- Prices: $29.95 All day adult pass, 16.95 Junior’s pass. See breakdown of individual ride costs here.
- The ADRP doesn’t include all attractions. There are still some premium attractions like the Batman Laser Challenge and Rock Climbing that you’ll have to pay for if you’re interested.
- Certain rides will not let you carry on loose items or backpacks. Leave them in your car or you can rent a one-time use locker for $1.
- If you’re looking for the rollercoasters, look for the upstairs area where you can access both!
- Book your tickets here.
AdventureDome Theme Park at Circus Circus
2880 S Las Vegas Blvd
Las Vegas NV 89109